Announcement

Collapse

Raptors Republic Android & iOS App

Hey guys and gals,

We're running a, how should I say, pilot or beta version of our new Raptors Republic app. We haven't made it official as we're still trying to work out some bugs while improving the user interface. So, its not the final version so expect to see more changes over the next while.

Anyhow, please feel free to download. Available on both Android & iPhone. It's absolutely free.

Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...rsrepublic.app

iOS: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/the-...6946?ls=1&mt=8

If we could ask a favour though. We're welcoming feedback and suggestions on perhaps things you'd like to see. At the end of the day we're doing this for you guys by making everything here easier available for you the user. Please send your feedback (Regardless if its positive or negative) to raptorsrepublic@gmail.com.

Thanks in advance and we hope you guys enjoy the application.
See more
See less

Mack North Wins RR Dynasty League S7!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sitting a good place to pick up a big win going into Saturday and now Leonard and Hayward are both out. Just not my year.
    Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

Comment

• tucas wrote: View Post
      The rumors from earlier today are true. The Tucaseseses have just sent Terry Rozier(2) and PJ Tucker(1) to JBML in exchange for Harrison Barnes(1), Quinn Cook(2) and a 2019 1st round draft pick(TBD). The Tucaseseses have been desperate for interior help with the absence of a second center on the team. This move shouldn’t help resolve their lack of a shot blocking presence while freeing up more shots for inefficient role players Harrison Barnes and Harrison Barnes. Meanwhile JBML adds another young player with upside to their middling club. This was a savvy move given PJ Tucker was likely to test Free Agency this offseason
      Nice move man.

Comment

• WJF wrote: View Post
        Sitting a good place to pick up a big win going into Saturday and now Leonard and Hayward are both out. Just not my year.
        I'm rootin' for ya!

Comment

• WJF wrote: View Post
          Sitting a good place to pick up a big win going into Saturday and now Leonard and Hayward are both out. Just not my year.
          Your team was rolling this week for sure and you caught me at a good time to score a W. It's not over yet, I got rid of one guy who was killing me in the percentages but that's not enough to make me strong in those cats this season.

Mack North wrote: View Post
          I'm rootin' for ya!
          No shock there. I sense that Creedophobia. Crack a beer and that will settle you right down.
          Last edited by Apollo; Sat Jan 19th, 2019, 05:45 PM.

Comment

• Oh and Mack, I'm rooting for you this week. I want to take the lead in the best conference there is, the best there was and the best there ever will be.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
              Oh and Mack, I'm rooting for you this week. I want to take the lead in the best conference there is, the best conference there was and the best conference there ever will be.
              once again apollo standing on the achievements of others, just like inheriting the most up and coming team in the league.

Comment

• So Dame, Ben, Luka and I were talking. Your hating has been accepted as a compliment. We eat that stuff as an appetizer before chowing down on another W. We'd love a second order if your not too busy scouting more future Laker projects.

Comment

Oh and Mack, I'm rooting for you this week. I want to take the lead in the best conference there is, the best there was and the best there ever will be.

Anyone know why some teams get swapped around to different conferences? I've been in:

'12-'13 - Airness
                  '13-'14 - Airness
                  '14-'15 - Wilt
                  '15-'16 - Wilt
                  '16-'17 - Airness
                  '17-'18 - Wilt
                  '18-'19 - Wilt

I'm assuming it has to do with the final standing each season?

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
                    Anyone know why some teams get swapped around to different conferences? I've been in:

'12-'13 - Airness
                    '13-'14 - Airness
                    '14-'15 - Wilt
                    '15-'16 - Wilt
                    '16-'17 - Airness
                    '17-'18 - Wilt
                    '18-'19 - Wilt

I'm assuming it has to do with the final standing each season?
                    Pretty sure it's completely random.

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
                      Pretty sure it's completely random.
                      Cool, now I know.

Comment

• Well played. How long were you waiting to drop the GI Joey gif?

Comment

Well played. How long were you waiting to drop the GI Joey gif?
                          Well, it seems it took about 4 minutes from his post to mine, so probably a few seconds.[emoji41]

Comment

• Well WJF, it's not over yet but it looks like your lucky week. Doncic only had two games on tap and was tossed halfway through the second game. I don't like my odds with a man advantage to close the gap on points of three pointers. Someone needs a career game.

Comment

• Playing the odds tonight... risky move, better pay off.

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
                                Playing the odds tonight... risky move, better pay off.
                                Booker for points and FG% - pretty risky.
                                Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

Working...
                                X