Announcement

Collapse

Raptors Republic Android & iOS App

Hey guys and gals,

We're running a, how should I say, pilot or beta version of our new Raptors Republic app. We haven't made it official as we're still trying to work out some bugs while improving the user interface. So, its not the final version so expect to see more changes over the next while.

Anyhow, please feel free to download. Available on both Android & iPhone. It's absolutely free.

Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...rsrepublic.app

iOS: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/the-...6946?ls=1&mt=8

If we could ask a favour though. We're welcoming feedback and suggestions on perhaps things you'd like to see. At the end of the day we're doing this for you guys by making everything here easier available for you the user. Please send your feedback (Regardless if its positive or negative) to raptorsrepublic@gmail.com.

Thanks in advance and we hope you guys enjoy the application.
See more
See less

Mack North Wins RR Dynasty League S7!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Axel wrote: View Post
    Booker for points and FG% - pretty risky.
    I know but I can't risk losing TO. I'm ok throwing the points, just hope he shoots 40%... I hate doing it.

    Comment


    • Mack North wrote: View Post
      I know but I can't risk losing TO. I'm ok throwing the points, just hope he shoots 40%... I hate doing it.
      Heir, Prince of Cambridge

      If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

      Comment


      • Probably, that's the way life works for me so I won't be surprised.

        Football Gods(errr, NFL & Refs) just pushed the Rams through to the Super Bowl. Horrible No Call, but anyhoo...

        Comment


        • Heir, Prince of Cambridge

          If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

          Comment


          • in masai we trust

            water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

            Comment


            • in masai we trust

              water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

              Comment


              • All I know is Tucas did it to me in S1 or S2 and I was livid lol the rest of the league said deal with it.

                Comment


                • koncept wrote: View Post
                  Not trying to cause a stir, just want the discussion because it hasn’t quite happened before but what about benching players (not setting lineups) to intending to win and then losing the week instead. Any history of this? Seems fairly new
                  koncept wrote: View Post
                  Btw I know fully Mack North is intending to win and it’s a sound strategy but I’m just curious if this has ever come up in a situation that wasn’t between playoff contenders
                  It's been done before, and has generally been included as an "exception" to the overall discussion of not setting lineups. It's fair game.

                  That being said, Booker just needs to go for his average on points and you win; even if Macks guys went above their average on turnovers, I would see keeping points as an easier get - so it's a questionable strategy at best for Mack in this circumstance, in my opinion. Lol
                  Last edited by Joey; Sun Jan 20th, 2019, 08:27 PM.

                  Comment


                  • yeah for sure. i think it'll secure the win for him to be honest. smart play.
                    Last edited by koncept; Sun Jan 20th, 2019, 08:29 PM.
                    in masai we trust

                    water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

                    Comment


                    • Joey wrote: View Post
                      It's been done before, and has generally been included as an "exception" to the overall discussion of not setting lineups. It's fair game.

                      That being said, Booker just needs to go for his average on points and you win; even if Macks guys went above their average on turnovers, I would see keeping points as an easier get - so it's a questionable strategy at best for Mack in this circumstance, in my opinion. Lol
                      Booker is shooting 50% today and he went down .001. I think it was a smart bet, Booker would have to go like 20 for 30 fpr him to move up that much.

                      Comment


                      • Mack North wrote: View Post
                        Booker is shooting 50% today and he went down .001. I think it was a smart bet, Booker would have to go like 20 for 30 fpr him to move up that much.
                        Oh nevermind, I thought you were up by 12 points, not him. My bad.

                        Comment


                        • Joey wrote: View Post
                          Oh nevermind, I thought you were up by 12 points, not him. My bad.
                          Yea I thew points to save TO and FG%

                          Comment


                          • koncept wrote: View Post
                            yeah for sure. i think it'll secure the win for him to be honest. smart play.
                            I think it sucks really, but I'm ok with it here. Anyway, good week man, we both have some pretty banged up squads. Maybe we'll meet again in the playoffs.

                            Comment


                            • yeah nice win. it was an exciting week
                              in masai we trust

                              water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

                              Comment


                              • Congrats on the W Cody!! Luckily Coach not setting his lineups wouldn't have changed the end result.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X