Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mack North Wins RR Dynasty League S7!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • I would've won 6-2, oh well. Gotta take the victory formation when you can.
    The Double Champ is here!
    Dynasty King: RRNBADLS7
    Raptors: Larry O'Brien

    Comment


    • Congrats to WJF on the upset. An upset in more than one way even. With that win over the Creeds he moved into eighth seed with a half game lead over Joey. Looks like Realizar and Joey are on tap for him before the season is out and so that battle for eighth and seventh should be interesting.

      Somehow Mack bumped me to 5th even though I beat him a few weeks ago. He talks a lot about fake news and tells us to only watch the standings. Now I know why, the fix is in.

      Comment


      • Seems about right to me. I should be 3rd TBH!
        The Double Champ is here!
        Dynasty King: RRNBADLS7
        Raptors: Larry O'Brien

        Comment




        • Changes:
          - Axel (-)
          - 007 (+1%)
          - Apollo (+3%)
          - Koncept (+1%)
          - Joey (+3%)
          ^^ jbml (+5%)
          ^ WJF (+1%)
          ^^ Realizar (+6%)
          vv Mack (+1%)

          Out:
          v WJF (+1%)

          Analysis:
          Significant changes occurred over the past week. Everyone closed in on first place Axel a little(or a lot). WJF was rewarded for beating one of the top seeds by getting bumped out of the top eight. He improved a little but Realizar shot up the board by a whopping 6% to crash his party. The Pro's seemed to reward myself and jbml for our trades (Tucas & Cody got a little bump too ).
          Last edited by Apollo; Mon Jan 21st, 2019, 07:47 AM.

          Comment


          • 8th!!! Muahahahaha
            The Double Champ is here!
            Dynasty King: RRNBADLS7
            Raptors: Larry O'Brien

            Comment


            • Mack North wrote: View Post
              8th!!! Muahahahaha
              You are all 8th in my heart.
              Heir, Prince of Cambridge

              If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

              Comment


              • Do you plug in the contract of each of our players? How does it rank the future exactly?
                The Double Champ is here!
                Dynasty King: RRNBADLS7
                Raptors: Larry O'Brien

                Comment


                • Mack North wrote: View Post
                  Do you plug in the contract of each of our players? How does it rank the future exactly?
                  This is a rest of season power rankings. This is not a rest of eternity power rankings.

                  Comment


                  • Axel wrote: View Post
                    You are all 8th in my heart.
                    I remember this Axel from football Dynasty. That was a fun 3/4 of that season.

                    Comment


                    • Apollo wrote: View Post
                      I remember this Axel from football Dynasty. That was a fun 3/4 of that season.
                      I had some wicked bad luck in matchups too. I remember my weekly reports at the end of the season were always like, if Axel had other person's schedule, they would have 2 - 3 more wins than they do. Oh well, dems the breaks in football. But hoops, hoops are always more consistent than NFL.

                      #14-0
                      Heir, Prince of Cambridge

                      If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

                      Comment


                      • Axel wrote: View Post
                        I had some wicked bad luck in matchups too. I remember my weekly reports at the end of the season were always like, if Axel had other person's schedule, they would have 2 - 3 more wins than they do. Oh well, dems the breaks in football. But hoops, hoops are always more consistent than NFL.

                        #14-0
                        The real season doesn't begin until week 22. I hope to have my top 20 center back by then in full force. If that happens the Creeds might get re-branded as The Heart Breakers.

                        Comment


                        • Apollo wrote: View Post
                          This is a rest of season power rankings. This is not a rest of eternity power rankings.
                          Good lord, that makes it so much worse...
                          The Double Champ is here!
                          Dynasty King: RRNBADLS7
                          Raptors: Larry O'Brien

                          Comment


                          • Hey man, its tough, I get it and maybe things would be different if you were the guy who made the move for Harden but it was Joey. Now Joey is that guy most likely to finish 5th place.

                            Comment


                            • Apollo wrote: View Post
                              Hey man, its tough, I get it and maybe things would be different if you were the guy who made the move for Harden but it was Joey. Now Joey is that guy most likely to finish 5th place.
                              He can have his little 5th place, I'll be waving from atop the podium.
                              The Double Champ is here!
                              Dynasty King: RRNBADLS7
                              Raptors: Larry O'Brien

                              Comment


                              • I didn't think the consolation round champ was celebrated in this league?

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X