Announcement

Collapse

Raptors Republic Android & iOS App

Hey guys and gals,

We're running a, how should I say, pilot or beta version of our new Raptors Republic app. We haven't made it official as we're still trying to work out some bugs while improving the user interface. So, its not the final version so expect to see more changes over the next while.

Anyhow, please feel free to download. Available on both Android & iPhone. It's absolutely free.

Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...rsrepublic.app

iOS: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/the-...6946?ls=1&mt=8

If we could ask a favour though. We're welcoming feedback and suggestions on perhaps things you'd like to see. At the end of the day we're doing this for you guys by making everything here easier available for you the user. Please send your feedback (Regardless if its positive or negative) to raptorsrepublic@gmail.com.

Thanks in advance and we hope you guys enjoy the application.
See more
See less

Mack North Wins RR Dynasty League S7!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mack North wrote: View Post
    Who even knew he was still in the league?
    DanH. Lol

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
      DanH. Lol
      Meant to say aside from DanH lol and let's be real, I think even Dan forgot about him. He's just scouting the 3 new Duke players about to follow in their fellow allumni's footsteps. I call them Jahlil Okafor II, III, & IV.

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
        Who even knew he was still in the league? What the hell happened to the guy?
        The Creeds dumped him for a first rounder and the rejection crushed him psychologically. Glad to see he's recovered.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
          The Creeds dumped him for a first rounder and the rejection crushed him psychologically. Glad to see he's recovered.
          Who did the pick turn into?

Comment

Whoa, whoa. It was a pick swap.
            twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
              Whoa, whoa. It was a pick swap.
              Sorry, I stand corrected. It was a cap dump but still a good deal considering how he turned out. I mixed up this trade for the Chriss trade which was straight up for a pick(and later packaged in the deal for Lillard).

Comment

• Lol Miek seeing Dragen Bender over the last 2 games?

What is it with all of these guys getting their mojo back? I mean besides injuries to the usual starters ... Lol I like it.

Comment

• Oh yeah, just rub it in.

When Ayton & Holmes come back...

Comment

Oh yeah, just rub it in.

When Ayton & Holmes come back...
                    I mean, if anything it takes a bit away from Ayton ... clearly anyone starting at Center can average 10 rebounds for the Suns. Lol

Comment

• Tough break for Dipo and Apollo.

Comment

• And it looks like Dipo is done for the year with a gruesome knee injury. Back-to-back-to-back seasons losing one of my top dogs. Just pulled some trade offers that were all in type plays...

Comment

• Might be looking to sell a few pieces which aren't young guns if contenders are interested in fucking up Axel's plans for RRBA conquest.

Comment

Might be looking to sell a few pieces which aren't young guns if contenders are interested in fucking up Axel's plans for RRBA conquest.
                            Now would be a great time for Apollo to take a dive down the standings. Best for all involved, really.
                            twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
                              Now would be a great time for Apollo to take a dive down the standings. Best for all involved, really.
                              Listen, that pick of yours linked to my team is not going to be worth much. My team is so solid that we can make the playoffs blindfolded without Dipo and Zinger. Even after a move focused on next season, the Creeds are still appearing in the real season this year.

Comment

• Trade announcement may be coming soon. Maybe Dan gets his wish with that pick of mine he owns after all? If either one of my offers gets accepts I'm going down for the count this season.

Comment

Working...
                                X