Announcement

Collapse

Raptors Republic Android & iOS App

Hey guys and gals,

We're running a, how should I say, pilot or beta version of our new Raptors Republic app. We haven't made it official as we're still trying to work out some bugs while improving the user interface. So, its not the final version so expect to see more changes over the next while.

Anyhow, please feel free to download. Available on both Android & iPhone. It's absolutely free.

Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...rsrepublic.app

iOS: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/the-...6946?ls=1&mt=8

If we could ask a favour though. We're welcoming feedback and suggestions on perhaps things you'd like to see. At the end of the day we're doing this for you guys by making everything here easier available for you the user. Please send your feedback (Regardless if its positive or negative) to raptorsrepublic@gmail.com.

Thanks in advance and we hope you guys enjoy the application.
See more
See less

Mack North Wins RR Dynasty League S7!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Apollo wrote: View Post
    And it looks like Dipo is done for the year with a gruesome knee injury. Back-to-back-to-back seasons losing one of my top dogs. Just pulled some trade offers that were all in type plays...

Axel wrote:
    Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
    KeonClark wrote:
    We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
    KeonClark wrote:
    I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• it would likely take Oladipo six to nine months before he’s back in action — maybe even a bit longer. A nine-month recovery would still have Oladipo returning at the start of next season.

Fortunately, while a ruptured quad tendon is a serious injury, it likely is not a career-threatening one, Benner said. Oladipo is still quite young, 26, and will have an army of trainers and doctors helping him through the process.

“The prospect for him making a full recovery would still be very good,” Benner told IndyStar on Thursday.
      Former San Antonio Spurs point guard Tony Parker ruptured his quad tendon during early May of the 2016-2017 NBA playoffs. The Frenchman underwent surgery two days after sustaining the injury and returned to the Spurs in late November for his age 35 season.
      https://amp.indystar.com/amp/2665808002

It's a bummer but it sounds like it's something manageable.
      Last edited by Apollo; Thu Jan 24th, 2019, 05:15 PM.

Comment

• I see a couple little injuries has that unbeaten season in jeopardy. Maybe we'll all be on an even playing field after all?

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
          Lol Miek seeing Dragen Bender over the last 2 games?

What is it with all of these guys getting their mojo back? I mean besides injuries to the usual starters ... Lol I like it.
          Could have been putting up numbers all year. Hopefully he somehow gets beside anthony davis

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
            I see a couple little injuries has that unbeaten season in jeopardy. Maybe we'll all be on an even playing field after all?
            No. My guys will be healthy soon enough. Maybe not soon enough for this week but well see what happens.
            Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
              I see a couple little injuries has that unbeaten season in jeopardy. Maybe we'll all be on an even playing field after all?
              Axel wrote: View Post
              No. My guys will be healthy soon enough. Maybe not soon enough for this week but we’ll see what happens.
              Would you guys stop talking about it! You tryna jinx it?!

Shit, I've already said too much ..
              Last edited by Joey; Fri Jan 25th, 2019, 02:47 PM.

Comment

• Looking at that match up, I think the key for the Monstars over the weekend is defensive stats. Hold the line with blocks and ramping it up in the steals department. Both teams have an equal injury disadvantage in terms of just numbers, should be interesting.

I'm not looking forward to taking on Joey next week minus the Unicorn and Dipo... Man that sucks.

Comment

• Gobert and LMA are now game time decisions - its like all of my centers decided that this was the week to miss games. This could be your week Big Country.

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
                    This could be your week Big Country.

Comment

In fact, I might call it now: Joey with the upset.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
                        In fact, I might call it now: Joey with the upset.

Comment

• I tried guys. That's one helluva team you got there Axe man.

Comment

• some big stats this week by 007 and Axel.
                            in masai we trust

water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

Comment

I tried guys. That's one helluva team you got there Axe man.
                              Thanks Joey. You gave me a good scare this week. 4 games of Harden is something I'd rather not see again this year. But thankfully, my guys pulled it out to maintain the streak.

Comment

• koncept wrote: View Post
                                some big stats this week by 007 and Axel.
                                And now my schedule flips back to the way it started - 007. Rematch of week 1 and finals preview?

Comment

Working...
                                X