Announcement

Collapse

Raptors Republic Android & iOS App

Hey guys and gals,

We're running a, how should I say, pilot or beta version of our new Raptors Republic app. We haven't made it official as we're still trying to work out some bugs while improving the user interface. So, its not the final version so expect to see more changes over the next while.

Anyhow, please feel free to download. Available on both Android & iPhone. It's absolutely free.

Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...rsrepublic.app

iOS: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/the-...6946?ls=1&mt=8

If we could ask a favour though. We're welcoming feedback and suggestions on perhaps things you'd like to see. At the end of the day we're doing this for you guys by making everything here easier available for you the user. Please send your feedback (Regardless if its positive or negative) to raptorsrepublic@gmail.com.

Thanks in advance and we hope you guys enjoy the application.
See more
See less

Mack North Wins RR Dynasty League S7!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Week 16 - Power Rankings

Changes:
    - Axel (-)
    - 007 (-)
    ^^^ jbml (+5%)
    - Koncept (-)
    - Joey (-)
    vvv Apollo (-9%)
    ^ Mack (+1%)
    ^ WJF (-1%)

Out:
    vv Realizar (-4%)

Analysis:
    JBML continues his heroic rise up the rankings jumping a full 10% over the last two weeks to 3rd place. We're not sure what's happening but I can confirm I was not bribed. Deja vu? The Creeds were penalized heavily for losing yet another star to a season ending injury. Mack rises one spot but still can't pass those wounded Creeds and yo: FANTASY news, not fake news.
    Last edited by Apollo; Mon Jan 28th, 2019, 11:02 AM.

Comment

• What the heck happened to move me up so much?
      twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• Impossible to know for sure now. Someone(s) on your team were bumped up the consensus rankings. You team certainly looks the best out of the 4-11 freeway tank traffic pile up though.

Comment

• Just reviewing the standings. Man, it's going to feel like crap finishing 9th this year in particular. Making the playoffs this season was almost an easy layup. Almost.

Week 21: Joey vs. WJF looks like a huge match up right now.

Comment

• the divide is pretty big
            in masai we trust

water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

Comment

• koncept wrote: View Post
              the divide is pretty big
              that's what she said
              Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
                Just reviewing the standings. Man, it's going to feel like crap finishing 9th this year in particular. Making the playoffs this season was almost an easy layup. Almost.

Week 21: Joey vs. WJF looks like a huge match up right now.
                For me, there was always 10 teams potentially competing for the 8 Playoff Spots. And I knew when I made my Harden deal that I may have waited too late into the Season to start my push, but I shot my shot, and I still feel good about my chances.

It's mostly just been fun to care about winning again. I regret nothing.

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
                  For me, there was always 10 teams potentially competing for the 8 Playoff Spots. And I knew when I made my Harden deal that I may have waited too late into the Season to start my push, but I shot my shot, and I still feel good about my chances.

Unless you miss the dance, and watch your pick win the lotto. Then you might regret things.

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post

You know, Mack has been hard on the Power Rankings but I'm looking at the schedule here right now and on tap to close the year he has Realizar(maybe playoffs), Axel(playoffs), WJF(good team, maybe playoffs), and JBML(playoffs). The rankings have been hard on Realizar considering he sits in 7th. Realizar closes the year with: Mack, WJF and 007 all on tap.

And to Joey, yeah, considering what I just said about Realizar, your odds look ok right now. You had two challenges left on the schedule but with Dipo out it's looking like your only real resistance will be WJF, who has a much better team than his record in my opinion.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
                      Unless you miss the dance, and watch your pick win the lotto. Then you might regret things.
                      He's probably facing you in round one if he squeaks in. The combo of Wall going down and boosting Beal, him trading for Harden and then re-signing Chewie as he goes off are all working in his favor right now for sure.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post

Comment

• koncept wrote: View Post
                          the divide is pretty big
                          Axel wrote: View Post
                          that's what she said
                          Was she a lesbian?

Comment

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post
                            Was she a lesbian?
                            We're on the verge of a yo mamma joke, I can feel it...

Comment

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post
                              Was she a lesbian?
                              She was until she was scared straight; hence what she said to begin with.

Comment

• Ballswin has 52 games vs my 43 this week... gonna be a good test. I'm always short on man-games though, nothing new here.

Comment

Working...
                                X