Announcement

Collapse

Raptors Republic Android & iOS App

Hey guys and gals,

We're running a, how should I say, pilot or beta version of our new Raptors Republic app. We haven't made it official as we're still trying to work out some bugs while improving the user interface. So, its not the final version so expect to see more changes over the next while.

Anyhow, please feel free to download. Available on both Android & iPhone. It's absolutely free.

Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...rsrepublic.app

iOS: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/the-...6946?ls=1&mt=8

If we could ask a favour though. We're welcoming feedback and suggestions on perhaps things you'd like to see. At the end of the day we're doing this for you guys by making everything here easier available for you the user. Please send your feedback (Regardless if its positive or negative) to raptorsrepublic@gmail.com.

Thanks in advance and we hope you guys enjoy the application.
See more
See less

Mack North Wins RR Dynasty League S7!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Axel wrote: View Post
    And now my schedule flips back to the way it started - 007. Rematch of week 1 and finals preview?
    If we do end up meeting in the finals, hopefully then I don't forget to set my lineups until Tuesday night lol. Sorry Joey
    The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• Hey Dan ... what PEDs is your staff putting in Jahlil Okafors cereal? God damn. Lol

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
        Hey Dan ... what PEDs is your staff putting in Jahlil Okafors cereal? God damn. Lol
        Right? I think I've got my answer to why I've been leaping up Apollo's pretend rankings.

Now I've got to weigh actually re-signing him in the summer... Well, we'll see if he keeps it up.
        twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
          Right? I think I've got my answer to why I've been leaping up Apollo's pretend rankings.

Now I've got to weigh actually re-signing him in the summer... Well, we'll see if he keeps it up.

Comment

• In the past his barriers to playing time has been a lack of defense, a throwback offensive game and playing on teams with viable talent at the only position he can play. What's changed since then? Is it just that Davis is out or has he improved his game?

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
              In the past his barriers to playing time has been a lack of defense, a throwback offensive game and playing on teams with viable talent at the only position he can play. What's changed since then? Is it just that Davis is out or has he improved his game?
              Know who steps up when Davis, inevitably, misses time? Jrue Holiday - dude had 6 blocks last night. When was the last time a Point Guard had 6 freakin blocks?

Plus 19/6/8 line with 2 treys and a steal. I hope Davis never plays another game with the Pelicans.
              Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
                Know who steps up when Davis, inevitably, misses time? Jrue Holiday - dude had 6 blocks last night. When was the last time a Point Guard had 6 freakin blocks?

Plus 19/6/8 line with 2 treys and a steal. I hope Davis never plays another game with the Pelicans.
                You have 007 on the ropes already this week. Will he respond with a rally? Looks like he has the man advantage from here on.

Comment

• Shout out to Mikal Bridges who is ranked 37th over the last 30 days and 15th over the last two weeks. He's no doubt the runaway candidate for BOTY and MVB.

Comment

• A Unicorn and Donkic Kong on the same team. Interesting.

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
                      A Unicorn and Donkic Kong on the same team. Interesting.
                      On the surface it looks like the Knicks got hosed but when looking at the contracts going to Dallas it looks like they're mostly dumping cap so they can go after those big names this off-season. If they fail to sign at least one of the big names then they look really stupid. For me this is great. Pozingis gets to be mentored by his hero and play for an organization who knows how to handle a superstar big man. Last but not least he'll be set up by a phenom for at least for the next decade.

Comment

• The 23-year-old Porzingis and his brother Janis, who is his agent, met with Knicks management on Thursday morning and discussed his frustration with the franchise's losing, its past dysfunction and his own uncertainty over creating sustainable organizational success, sources said.
                        http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/2...ew-york-knicks

The Knicks really screwed up how they handled the big fella.

Comment

• The Knicks NEED 2 superstars to sign.

The deal sucks for my squad if they dont give PT to DJ. Fuck the Knicks.

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
                            The Knicks NEED 2 superstars to sign.

The deal sucks for my squad if they dont give PT to DJ. Fuck the Knicks.
                            He's a shutdown candidate if I ever saw one. They're tanking for a higher pick and playing DJ doesn't really jive with the dive for Zion.

Comment

• What the shit! That trade is huge. Apollo grabs giannis to add to doncic and simmons

Comment

• Multiple league sources have confirmed a blockbuster deal that will surely shatter the top of the standings. The 007's have just moved Giannis plus scrubs for Big Game Dame, Brolo, Batum & McGee.

And with that my season is pretty much over. Post-trade it looks like 007 takes the lead from Axel in rest of season stat projections because he hit all his weak point with this doozy. I'm curious what the power rankings look like after this.
                                Last edited by Apollo; Sun Feb 3rd, 2019, 09:00 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X