Announcement

Collapse

Raptors Republic Android & iOS App

Hey guys and gals,

We're running a, how should I say, pilot or beta version of our new Raptors Republic app. We haven't made it official as we're still trying to work out some bugs while improving the user interface. So, its not the final version so expect to see more changes over the next while.

Anyhow, please feel free to download. Available on both Android & iPhone. It's absolutely free.

Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...rsrepublic.app

iOS: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/the-...6946?ls=1&mt=8

If we could ask a favour though. We're welcoming feedback and suggestions on perhaps things you'd like to see. At the end of the day we're doing this for you guys by making everything here easier available for you the user. Please send your feedback (Regardless if its positive or negative) to raptorsrepublic@gmail.com.

Thanks in advance and we hope you guys enjoy the application.
See more
See less

Mack North Wins RR Dynasty League S7!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post
    What the shit! That trade is huge. Apollo grabs giannis to add to doncic and simmons
    No telling when the Unicorn and Dipo are back to 100% again and so I felt this was my best bet seeing how I can't get those most out of those guys in this trade right now or possibly next season.

Comment

• Honestly, I see no reason why 007 makes that move, but I'm curious to hear it. Nice one for Apollo.

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
        Honestly, I see no reason why 007 makes that move, but I'm curious to hear it. Nice one for Apollo.
        Yeah, itís a bit of a head scratcher to me too. Itís hard to trade a player like Giannis and get equal value and I just donít see the point of this deal for 007.

Good move for Apollo though.
        Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Changes:
          ^ 007 (+5%)
          v Axel (-5%)
          ^ Koncept (-3%)
          v jbml (-5%)
          - Joey (-3%)
          ^ Mack (-3%)
          ^ WJF (-3%)
          ^ Realizar (-5%)

Out:
          vvvv Apollo (-12%)

Analysis:
          After an eight player blockbuster trade was sealed last night involving Dame Lillard, Brook Lopez, Nic Batum & JaVale McGee heading to 007 in exchange for Giannis & filler, the landscape of the RRBA has change drastically. 007 made this all in move on a few more chips and projections show it paying off in a big way as he set a new high mark, which saw the whole league lose traction. Every team in contention for the playoffs dropped 3-5%, including the league's only undefeated team, who dropped 5%. One exception, the Creeds dropped a full 12% and that totals a 21% drop over the last two weeks. Expect them to make some short term moves in order to be respectable in round one.

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
            Honestly, I see no reason why 007 makes that move, but I'm curious to hear it. Nice one for Apollo.
            Axel wrote: View Post
            Yeah, it’s a bit of a head scratcher to me too. It’s hard to trade a player like Giannis and get equal value and I just don’t see the point of this deal for 007.

Good move for Apollo though.
            Thanks. I think he's in it to win it right now. His team looks very favorable on the stats projections. To quantify in one number, he had a 10% swing on Axel for example... Who's currently undefeated.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
              Thanks. I think he's in it to win it right now. His team looks very favorable on the stats projections. To quantify in one number, he had a 10% swing on Axel for example... Who's currently undefeated.
              Yeah I dunno dude. Fake News arguments aside, McGee looks like a player who could drop out of the rotation on any given day. Lopez is enjoying a resurgence but is shooting 10% better than his career - bit of a risk. Batum has been good this year but isnít anything special. Lillard is great but he is great mostly in easy categories other than his steals. I just donít see this as a great return for Giannis. His steal and block numbers are insane for a single player to be that good in two difficult categories.

007 took on some better players than he gave up, but guys that donít exactly inspire a ton of confidence and are risky producers. For a player of Giannisís age, talent, situation - seems like he could have gotten better return on the open market.

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Plus, I donít think Iím going to be undefeated after this week and that is largely because of Giannis. He is 2nd on his team in points, 1st in rebounds, 2nd in assists, 1st in steals and 2nd in blocks this week. His all around elite game is insane.

Comment

• If he wins another chip all that is irrelevant. I'd deal Giannis, Luka and Ben right now if it put me out in front for a title this season but that's me. Here is what I pointed out in my trade offer:

https://basketball.fantasysports.yah...t=P&type=stats
                  That is 007 versus you on the season to date. That did not look promising for him, losing 8-1. Here's a snap of what it looks like after the trade:

https://basketball.fantasysports.yah...trade?trid=170
                  007 is projecting to take the lead, with one cat he's losing being a toss up. Every cat he wins is because of the trade(indicated in green). This is straight from Yahoo, not fantasypros.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
                    If he wins another chip all that is irrelevant. I'd deal Giannis, Luka and Ben right now if it put me out in front for a title this season but that's me. Here is what I pointed out in my trade offer:

https://basketball.fantasysports.yah...t=P&type=stats
                    That is 007 versus you on the season to date. That did not look promising for him, losing 8-1. Here's a snap of what it looks like after the trade:

https://basketball.fantasysports.yah...trade?trid=170
                    007 is projecting to take the lead, with one cat he's losing being a toss up. Every cat he wins is because of the trade(indicated in green). This is straight from Yahoo, not fantasypros.
                    Giannis, luka, and simmons for ball? That should put you over the hump this year, and probably every year until he retires.

Comment

Giannis, luka, and simmons for ball? That should put you over the hump this year, and probably every year until he retires.
                      Remember that draft night and everyone thought Fox was the risky PG?

Fultz, Ball and Dennis Smith Jr - how they doing these days?

Comment

Just Lonzo Ball? You don't have enough Balls to get this trade done.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
                          Remember that draft night and everyone thought Fox was the risky PG?

Fultz, Ball and Dennis Smith Jr - how they doing these days?
                          Ball's future is worth Anthony davis now, and denis smith junior just had another triple double before being traded to more playing time

Comment

• The finals preview is going down to the wire...I've got a three-to-one man advantage over Axel for today, hopefully Westbrook and Ibaka will put up some rebounds and blocks
                            The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• 3 treys and 1 turnover away from getting the W. Just too many guys taking games off this week. Good one Apollo.

Comment

• I took the L this week too. Too many bozo's taking days off for no good reason. Good job, Jimmy Balls.

Comment

Working...
                                X