Announcement

Collapse

Raptors Republic Android & iOS App

Hey guys and gals,

We're running a, how should I say, pilot or beta version of our new Raptors Republic app. We haven't made it official as we're still trying to work out some bugs while improving the user interface. So, its not the final version so expect to see more changes over the next while.

Anyhow, please feel free to download. Available on both Android & iPhone. It's absolutely free.

Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...rsrepublic.app

iOS: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/the-...6946?ls=1&mt=8

If we could ask a favour though. We're welcoming feedback and suggestions on perhaps things you'd like to see. At the end of the day we're doing this for you guys by making everything here easier available for you the user. Please send your feedback (Regardless if its positive or negative) to raptorsrepublic@gmail.com.

Thanks in advance and we hope you guys enjoy the application.
See more
See less

Mack North Wins RR Dynasty League S7!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Playoff positioning the rest of the way is key. The unbeaten has fallen, I'm bout to make it 2 L's in a row for Axel.

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
      Playoff positioning the rest of the way is key. The unbeaten has fallen, I'm bout to make it 2 L's in a row for Axel.
      I wouldn't mind that
      The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• 007 wrote: View Post
        I wouldn't mind that
        I'm just looking to miss you guys in round one. I like my chances if im 4-6 spot.

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
          3 treys and 1 turnover away from getting the W. Just too many guys taking games off this week. Good one Apollo.
          Good week. Maybe next season we can meet each other at full strength.

This was an important win for me to avoid 007 & Axel in round one. I don't like my chances against anyone after the trade and injuries but I'd like to put up a decent fight.
          Last edited by Apollo; Sun Feb 3rd, 2019, 06:40 PM.

Comment

• I really wish 007 had reached out to me about Giannis’ availability instead of being spellbound-by-Apollo into making an hypnoimpulsive transaction.

Conley 1
            Rondo 1
            M. Gasol 2
            JRich 2
            Big Willy Megahertz 4

FYI - A. Davis is not available.
            RR OG

Comment

• This is an interesting cross roads. Apollo’s numbers people and Yahoo both seem to like the deal for 007 while it seems widely criticized by the collective owners of RR Dynasty.

Will Apollo’s fake news finally be vindicated in the eyes of the detractors or will they have the credibility of Mack North’s title hopes?
              Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
                This is an interesting cross roads. Apollo’s numbers people and Yahoo both seem to like the deal for 007 while it seems widely criticized by the collective owners of RR Dynasty.

Will Apollo’s fake news finally be vindicated in the eyes of the detractors or will they have the credibility of Mack North’s title hopes?
                You guys are just a significant injury or 2 away from being in a predicament as well. Your time will come.

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
                  You guys are just a significant injury or 2 away from being in a predicament as well. Your time will come.
                  Yeah but your team sucked before the injuries. That’s an important difference.

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

Yeah but your team sucked before the injuries. That’s an important difference.
                    Got me there.

Comment

This is an interesting cross roads. Apollo’s numbers people and Yahoo both seem to like the deal for 007 while it seems widely criticized by the collective owners of RR Dynasty.

The number nerds see this year, we see young giannis on apollo's team for a decade.

I like the trade for both. It does give 007 a great shot at this year's title. And apollo gets the best player.

I was mostly surprised that no picks were sent out by apollo.

Comment

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post
                        The number nerds see this year, we see young giannis on apollo's team for a decade.

I like the trade for both. It does give 007 a great shot at this year's title. And apollo gets the best player.

There is some irony that Apollo used “beat Axel” stats analysis to swing a deal when 007 beat me at the same time. I’m actually less concerned by 007 than I would have been if he had not made the deal.

Comment

• Let's also not forget that 007 didn't set his lineups Monday and Tuesday, and still pulled out the win against Axel. Pretty damn impressive.

Comment

• Coach, a disturbing pattern is starting to emerge of you not setting your lineups Monday and missing the day consistently (the last 4 weeks straight). I will table this to the league for discussion to determine if anything should be done about it. At this point in time though, there really is no excuse.

I would once again encourage everyone to rat out their opponents if they are not setting lineups. A simple PM to me to let me know would be very helpful in monitoring this.

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
                              Coach, a disturbing pattern is starting to emerge of you not setting your lineups Monday and missing the day consistently (the last 4 weeks straight). I will table this to the league for discussion to determine if anything should be done about it. At this point in time though, there really is no excuse.

I would once again encourage everyone to rat out their opponents if they are not setting lineups. A simple PM to me to let me know would be very helpful in monitoring this.
                              Not cool!

Force him to give his 2019 pick to a competitor. Namely, me.

Comment

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post

Considering contracts and the age of his team he has a two year window where he's the favorite to take the title. After that he'll need to restock a little maybe.

Joey and Axel are really hating on 007's side of things but numbers don't lie. Also Axel and 007's teams weren't full strength this week. Anyway it seems like the only time Axel and Joey take my side on something is when I announce my annual blockbuster trade.

I hope 007 takes the title this year. I like it when both sides get what they want out of an agreement. That's always the best deal.

Comment

Working...
                                X