Announcement

Collapse

Raptors Republic Android & iOS App

Hey guys and gals,

We're running a, how should I say, pilot or beta version of our new Raptors Republic app. We haven't made it official as we're still trying to work out some bugs while improving the user interface. So, its not the final version so expect to see more changes over the next while.

Anyhow, please feel free to download. Available on both Android & iPhone. It's absolutely free.

Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...rsrepublic.app

iOS: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/the-...6946?ls=1&mt=8

If we could ask a favour though. We're welcoming feedback and suggestions on perhaps things you'd like to see. At the end of the day we're doing this for you guys by making everything here easier available for you the user. Please send your feedback (Regardless if its positive or negative) to raptorsrepublic@gmail.com.

Thanks in advance and we hope you guys enjoy the application.
See more
See less

Mack North Wins RR Dynasty League S7!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• James Ballswin (Realizar) wrote: View Post
    I really wish 007 had reached out to me
    Fortune favors the bold, James.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
      There is some irony that Apollo used “beat Axel” stats analysis to swing a deal when 007 beat me at the same time. I’m actually less concerned by 007 than I would have been if he had not made the deal.
      If the trade had happened before the start of our matchup I would have won it 8-1, taking everything except turnovers (though FT% would have been separated by literally a single free throw lol)
      The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• From the beach the Creeds are happy to announce a deal with the 73ers. Newly acquired Trier & Kurucs have been sent to the 73ers for cash considerations($10 FAAB).

The Creed are hoping the league office can update the Creeds FAAB cap when the trade processes so that they may sign two new players in a timely fashion.

Comment

• Got 5 guys out to start the week, and already at a pretty sizable disadvantage in terms of total games.
          Really need the W this week, but I don't think it's going to come without a fight from Cody.

Comment

• Funny how LaMieko Ball is trying to get his kid shipped to the destination of his own choice. What happened to being a Laker? Doesn't he want to be a part of the new Big 3 with AD and Bron Bron? I really hope he goes to New Orleans.

Comment

• Douboe double high % machine the manimal can be had for a draft pick.

Comment

• Harris has been one of Axels key contributors. Curious to see what this trade does to his value.

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
                  Harris has been one of Axels key contributors. Curious to see what this trade does to his value.
                  Nothing good.

Not happy with that deal.
                  Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Tobias Harris was part of the Boban trade? Sucks for him.

There should be plenty of good Boban and Embiid memes on the way.

Comment

• took a long time but my free jabari and free portis campaign finally caught on
                      in masai we trust

water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

Comment

• Man, my team is going to look a lot different a few days from now ... Kanter likely getting bought out by Knicks; Vonleh on the move?; Fultz to Orlando; Zubac to Clippers. Could see some production where there was none just yesterday ... or continue to see none at all ... at least there is hope!

Comment

• I like the sneaky maybe ivan rabb signing. Maybe a good get

Comment

• Big winner of the day? The Cody73ers. Caleb Swanigan finally gets dealt to a team that will use him. MIP 2019!
                            Last edited by Mack North; Thu Feb 7th, 2019, 04:10 PM.

Comment

• The Creeds have announced the signing of Isaiah Thomas to a three year deal, retaining him through his age 31 and 32 seasons. Also the Creeds have signed Maxi Kleber for the remainder of the season. These two signings place the Creeds cap at 38 years.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
                                The Creeds have announced the signing of Isaiah Thomas to a three year deal, retaining him through his age 31 and 32 seasons. Also the Creeds have signed Maxi Kleber for the remainder of the season. These two signings place the Creeds cap at 38 years.
                                wow, 3 years for that broken down player? You better hope he signs with some junk team where he can get PT. It doesn't appear to be coming with Denver, they've got a log jam of guys producing in the backcourt already.

Comment

Working...
                                X