Announcement

Collapse

Raptors Republic Android & iOS App

Hey guys and gals,

We're running a, how should I say, pilot or beta version of our new Raptors Republic app. We haven't made it official as we're still trying to work out some bugs while improving the user interface. So, its not the final version so expect to see more changes over the next while.

Anyhow, please feel free to download. Available on both Android & iPhone. It's absolutely free.

Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...rsrepublic.app

iOS: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/the-...6946?ls=1&mt=8

If we could ask a favour though. We're welcoming feedback and suggestions on perhaps things you'd like to see. At the end of the day we're doing this for you guys by making everything here easier available for you the user. Please send your feedback (Regardless if its positive or negative) to raptorsrepublic@gmail.com.

Thanks in advance and we hope you guys enjoy the application.
See more
See less

Mack North Wins RR Dynasty League S7!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Apollo wrote: View Post
    I'm willing hobble along without him right now. I somehow beat Joey without two of my stars and now this week I'm four men down and I still might have enough to squeak past the Champs. Next year when I get everyone back and Thomas is getting his 25MPG this will look like a smart move.
    He's certainly worth a flyer since you've basically mailed in hopes of a title this season.

    Comment


    • Man, now Fizdale is killing Vonlehs value too? Anyone on the Knicks is toxic right now. God damn.

      Comment


      • Mack North wrote: View Post
        He's certainly worth a flyer since you've basically mailed in hopes of a title this season.
        Based on how I handled Joey and how I'm hanging with Koncept you better hope you don't get me in round one!

        Comment


        • Apollo wrote: View Post
          Based on how I handled Joey and how I'm hanging with Koncept you better hope you don't get me in round one!
          Have ya seen my stats this week? [emoji41]

          Comment


          • in masai we trust

            water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

            Comment


            • also through 2 knee season ending knee surgeries...to being DNPCD on Chicago.... all this patience might pay off for Jabari Parker in Washington.
              in masai we trust

              water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

              Comment


              • koncept wrote: View Post
                Vonleh had one hell of an improvement season. Looks like they’re going witn the deandre Mitchell mentor ship the rest of the way. Vonleh is legit though, good dynasty hold. He’s so good they’re not going to play him to tank properly haha.

                ..., never trust the knicks
                Ya, I still see Vonleh being a solid fantasy role player that can do a little bit of everything, assuming he manages to get out of New York. Both Vonleh and Kanter were ruined by Fizdale. Pretty bummed about it.

                Comment


                • That Dubya feels pretty darn good!







                  What do you get when you take the Axe out of Axel?

                  Comment


                  • Mack North wrote: View Post
                    That Dubya feels pretty darn good!







                    What do you get when you take the Axe out of Axel?

                    Comment


                    • I wonder where Fantasy Pros will rank me this week? Probably no higher than 9th is my guess.

                      Comment


                      • The Coach - set yo lineups for the 2 weeks please!

                        Comment


                        • Comment


                          • tucas wrote: View Post
                            That pick I traded away doesn’t look like it’s going to bite me as bad anymore barring some bad lottery luck
                            Don't end paired to memphis and you will be fine.

                            Comment


                            • Mack North wrote: View Post
                              I wonder where Fantasy Pros will rank me this week? Probably no higher than 9th is my guess.
                              You're ranked 5th so far this week; jbml has a very slight lead over you and then we're into the top tiers of 007, Axel & Koncept. I'll posted this week's rankings tomorrow so who knows maybe you get bumped up a little more into fourth.

                              Comment


                              • tucas wrote: View Post
                                I find the disparity in the league pretty crazy right now. There’s really only 9 teams contending for 8 playoff spots. Any of those 9 teams could feasibly upset any other in the playoffs, but the bottom 7 are just so far behind.

                                Like if I beat Cody and Joey beats drizz, I jump to 10th this year, 2 spots out of the playoffs. Which is crazy because despite me making what I consider to be some decent moves this year, I didn’t win a week at all last season and I don’t feel that my team is THAT much better. I also haven’t won a game against anyone not in the bottom 7. Just feel like my team isn’t as good as my record(even though my record isn’t that good).

                                That pick I traded away doesn’t look like it’s going to bite me as bad anymore barring some bad lottery luck
                                I am wondering whether because the lotto odds has been spread out more will that entice MORE teams to take a knee in hopes of a franchise changing player like Zion? For example, one through three have equal odds at 14% and fifth has 10.5% odds. Eight has a 5% chance at the #1, that's about twice better than last year where as the worst team will see odds about half as good as past years. Arguably, a team with a shot at making the playoffs but no hope of winning MIGHT be better off taking the knee through a legit method in order to get that 5-8% shot as the 7th or 8th worst team. For this reason it might not be a bad idea to tie our trade deadline to the real NBA deadline in order to make it impossible for teams to trade their way out of the playoffs when things are much more clear.

                                All that said, in my opinion I think pre-draft lotto picks from average teams have increased in value now where as picks from bad teams have decreased in value. If someone had traded for Joey's or WJF's pick in the offseason they probably would have paid far less than they would for a Miek or Cody pick but in terms of bang for your buck the value is with the Joey and WJF pick (if it lands in the lotto) based on the odds around getting in that top two draft slots.
                                Last edited by Apollo; Mon Feb 11th, 2019, 02:13 PM. Reason: Adding some commentary around the trade deadline timing.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X