Announcement

Collapse

Raptors Republic Android & iOS App

Hey guys and gals,

We're running a, how should I say, pilot or beta version of our new Raptors Republic app. We haven't made it official as we're still trying to work out some bugs while improving the user interface. So, its not the final version so expect to see more changes over the next while.

Anyhow, please feel free to download. Available on both Android & iPhone. It's absolutely free.

Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...rsrepublic.app

iOS: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/the-...6946?ls=1&mt=8

If we could ask a favour though. We're welcoming feedback and suggestions on perhaps things you'd like to see. At the end of the day we're doing this for you guys by making everything here easier available for you the user. Please send your feedback (Regardless if its positive or negative) to raptorsrepublic@gmail.com.

Thanks in advance and we hope you guys enjoy the application.
See more
See less

Mack North Wins RR Dynasty League S7!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I wasn't going to hype up Mack North for beating Axel's powerhouse. not even if he had 750+ PTS to do it. no way no how.

But once I saw he added the 2017-18 championship veteran in Allen Crabbe, I knew he was for real.
    in masai we trust

water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

Comment

• koncept wrote: View Post
      I wasn't going to hype up Mack North for beating Axel's powerhouse. not even if he had 750+ PTS to do it. no way no how.

But once I saw he added the 2017-18 championship veteran in Allen Crabbe, I knew he was for real.
      If I had any years left to give I would sign him to 3 or 4 this time. He is a true King in the North and looks forward to ousting you in the playoffs.

Comment

• tucas wrote: View Post
        Bojan Bogdanovic is available if any contender is looking to add 20ppg with some 3ís.
        Edit: PLAYER OF THE WEEK Bojan Bogdanovic is available for trade

Comment

• Changes:
          - 007 (-)
          - Axel (+2%)
          - Koncept (+5%)
          ^^ Mack (+5%)
          - Joey (+3%)
          vv jbml (-2%)
          - WJF (+3%)
          ^^ Apollo (+4%)

Out:
          vv Realizar (-)

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post

Changes:
            ^ 007 (+5%)
            v Axel (-5%)
            ^ Koncept (-3%)
            v jbml (-5%)
            - Joey (-3%)
            ^ Mack (-3%)
            ^ WJF (-3%)
            ^ Realizar (-5%)

Out:
            vvvv Apollo (-12%)

Analysis:
            After an eight player blockbuster trade was sealed last night involving Dame Lillard, Brook Lopez, Nic Batum & JaVale McGee heading to 007 in exchange for Giannis & filler, the landscape of the RRBA has change drastically. 007 made this all in move on a few more chips and projections show it paying off in a big way as he set a new high mark, which saw the whole league lose traction. Every team in contention for the playoffs dropped 3-5%, including the league's only undefeated team, who dropped 5%. One exception, the Creeds dropped a full 12% and that totals a 21% drop over the last two weeks. Expect them to make some short term moves in order to be respectable in round one.
            Apollo wrote: View Post

Changes:
            - 007 (-)
            - Axel (+2%)
            - Koncept (+5%)
            ^^ Mack (+5%)
            - Joey (+3%)
            vv jbml (-2%)
            - WJF (+3%)
            ^^ Apollo (+4%)

Out:
            vv Realizar (-)
            just to add that the imperials are up from 14th to 11th, and gained 5%. ignoring us doesn't make us go away.

Comment

• I dropped Kenrich Williams by accident on Friday night, looks like 007 won those sweepstakes on this waiver period. 4 bids of $0 lost to his $10. Welp, I hope Stanley Johnson overtakes him for PT in the coming week.

Comment

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post
                just to add that the imperials are up from 14th to 11th, and gained 5%. ignoring us doesn't make us go away.

Comment

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post
                  I didnít think the list went down that far.
                  Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Man, that one win I gave to koncept by missing my lineups is really going to come back to haunt me ... god damn. Lol

Apollos rankings should trump Yahoo ... all in favour? Lol

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
                      Man, that one win I gave to koncept by missing my lineups is really going to come back to haunt me ... god damn. Lol

The Fake News Media will never win!

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
                        Man, that one win I gave to koncept by missing my lineups is really going to come back to haunt me ... god damn. Lol

You have WJF in the last week. If you run the table you get in. WJF has to beat Mack in a couple weeks, you don't have a matchup like that left on tap. All that said, if you had Harden at the beginning of the season I think the Fantasy Pros power rankings would more align to the standings.

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
                          The Fake News Media will never win!
                          The pros have pegged you as 4th or 5th all season and you're in fourth... Maybe 5th soon because you have to go through WJF & jbml where as I don't have any more playoff teams on tap. My team has played way better than I imagined in the last couple weeks getting by Joey and almost beating the Champs. It shows me that while I'm shorthanded, I have enough firepower to make an upset in the playoffs if things align right.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
                            The pros have pegged you as 4th or 5th all season and you're in fourth... Maybe 5th soon because you have to go through WJF & jbml where as I don't have any more playoff teams on tap. My team has played way better than I imagined in the last couple weeks getting by Joey and almost beating the Champs. It shows me that while I'm shorthanded, I have enough firepower to make an upset in the playoffs if things align right.
                            Pretty sure I was at like 8th or 9th within the last few weeks. The projections are weak! No reason to be offended, unless it's actually you making the projections each week?!

Comment

• Coachey still don't have them lineups set. It's been a constant issue, we should come to some sort of resolution as to what happens to repeat offenders.

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
                                Coachey still don't have them lineups set. It's been a constant issue, we should come to some sort of resolution as to what happens to repeat offenders.
                                I firmly believe that the impact should be on lotto slot, cap, and auction.

Drop a slot or two.
                                Cap penalty of a few years of dead space.
                                Reduced auction budget.
                                Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

Working...
                                X