Announcement

Collapse

Raptors Republic Android & iOS App

Hey guys and gals,

We're running a, how should I say, pilot or beta version of our new Raptors Republic app. We haven't made it official as we're still trying to work out some bugs while improving the user interface. So, its not the final version so expect to see more changes over the next while.

Anyhow, please feel free to download. Available on both Android & iPhone. It's absolutely free.

Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...rsrepublic.app

iOS: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/the-...6946?ls=1&mt=8

If we could ask a favour though. We're welcoming feedback and suggestions on perhaps things you'd like to see. At the end of the day we're doing this for you guys by making everything here easier available for you the user. Please send your feedback (Regardless if its positive or negative) to raptorsrepublic@gmail.com.

Thanks in advance and we hope you guys enjoy the application.
See more
See less

Mack North Wins RR Dynasty League S7!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WJF wrote: View Post
    No Leonard, no, Hayward, tonight, John (don't call me Phil) Colins and Thon Maker injured to start the season, and Noel and Len not logging many minutes to start the season has me feeling like I need a shake up.....
    You should trade KLEO to me.

Sent from my SM-G960W using Tapatalk

Comment

The Suns choosing to start Ryan Anderson, and not even play Dragen Bender is the dumbest fuckin thing I've ever seen. Dragen Bender couldn't give you 8 points on 8 shots and zero rebounds? GTFO.

Even though he's not on my team anymore, I still have soft spot for Bender.

Comment

Mack North wrote: View Post
        How did/will you celebrate, Joey?

Hahaha I took a quiet sip of my whiskey, and a nod of approval in Markelles direction. Kids going to be just fine.

Comment

Joey wrote: View Post
          The Suns choosing to start Ryan Anderson, and not even play Dragen Bender is the dumbest fuckin thing I've ever seen. Dragen Bender couldn't give you 8 points on 8 shots and zero rebounds? GTFO.

Pisses me off too. Insanity.

Comment

Miekenstien wrote: View Post
            Pisses me off too. Insanity.
            The guys not even drinking age in the US and they've basically already given up on him? Makes zero fucking sense with his ceiling.

I thought when they moved Chriss, they would refocus on Bender, and bench Anderson because clearly they're not even close to a playoff spot .. but nope .. they just no clue what they're doing.

Comment

Maybe they think he's two years away from being two years away? That team is DEEP at the forward spots and judging by their offseason vet moves, they want to compete this year. Anyway, I don't see Bender as the next man up if Ryan Anderson gets benched. Bender is dead weight in fantasy and may be a bust. I mean he hasn't been able to earn minutes on a horrible Suns team.
              Last edited by Apollo; Sun Oct 21st, 2018, 12:15 AM.

Comment

Apollo wrote: View Post
                Maybe they think he's two years away from being two years away? That team is DEEP at the forward spots and judging by their offseason vet moves, they want to compete this year. Anyway, I don't see Bender as the next man up if Ryan Anderson gets benched. Bender is dead weight in fantasy and may be a bust. I mean he hasn't been able to earn minutes on a horrible Suns team.
                Per the bolded, fully agree, which is what I was alluding to when saying they have no chance at making the playoffs. It's silly for them to think they can compete right now. They should be playing guys like Bender and letting them get comfortable. Again, the guy is only 20 years old. Let him play through the mistakes. What would it hurt? Move them up in the standings of the Draft at the very least. Lol

Comment

Joey wrote: View Post

Also, Ariza starting over TJ Warren. Ariza was a -47 last night!
                  Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

Comment

koncept week one, and then 007. god damn it

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
                      Per the bolded, fully agree, which is what I was alluding to when saying they have no chance at making the playoffs. It's silly for them to think they can compete right now. They should be playing guys like Bender and letting them get comfortable. Again, the guy is only 20 years old. Let him play through the mistakes. What would it hurt? Move them up in the standings of the Draft at the very least. Lol
                      Apollo wrote: View Post
                      WJF wrote: View Post
                      it isn't going to take long for the suns to begin the tank. they looked horrible last night, when i was watching between the raptors' and lakers' games. they seem to think that teams will lay off of booker if anderson is out there.

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
                        Its his third season. Bro should be comfortable. They see him daily working out and they've opted to draft two forwards and a center since taking him. Its telling to me that it ain't going to happen for him for sure in Phoenix.

Comment

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post
                          it isn't going to take long for the suns to begin the tank. they looked horrible last night, when i was watching between the raptors' and lakers' games. they seem to think that teams will lay off of booker if anderson is out there.
                          I think the most likely scenario is he gets shipped out in a package in exchange for a PG. Might be the best thing for him too.

Comment

• WJF wrote: View Post
                            LOL Seriously.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
                              Its his third season. Bro should be comfortable. They see him daily working out and they've opted to draft two forwards and a center since taking him. Its telling to me that it ain't going to happen for him for sure in Phoenix.
                              After seeing them botch Chriss as well, and countless other draft picks, it more just tells me that they have no clue how to develop players, and lucked out with Booker. Lol

Comment

• Just want to say good week to Drizz. Came down to a tight race in terms of FT% (.782 to .785.).
                                Axel wrote:
                                Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                                KeonClark wrote:
                                We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                                KeonClark wrote:
                                I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

Working...
                                X