- Mack (+1%)
    ^ Joey (-)
    v jbml (-)
    ^ Apollo (+4%)
    - WJF (-)

Special Note:
    v Miek (-4%)

Analysis:
    The Pro's realized all the Creed's injuries, including the Boy Wonder missing the last two games, and stole a whole 4% from the Imperials and gave it to the Creeds. The end.

Comment

• RR OG

Comment

• when is our leagues trade deadline?
        in masai we trust

water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

Comment

• koncept wrote: View Post
          when is our leagues trade deadline?
          Saturday.

Comment

• The league settings suggest its March 7th.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
              The league settings suggest its March 7th.

You're absolutely right. For some reason I had in my head it was the 2nd. Good catch.

Comment

• koncept wrote: View Post
                well Mitchell Robinson stopped fouling out so you can all kiss that record goodbye. might as well all start punting blocks
                Just checked his Game log stats after tonights monster game ... dudes blocks are ridiculous.

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
                  Just checked his Game log stats after tonights monster game ... dudes blocks are ridiculous.
                  He was easy BPA in that draft and yall slept on him. Good on Koncept for selecting him [emoji41]
                  The Double Champ is here!
                  Dynasty King: RRNBADLS7
                  Raptors: Larry O'Brien

Comment

• Well guys, the 73ers have made another cut and signing...... Ish Smith is gonzo, and we'd like to welcome former Raptor Bruno Caboclo to the team.
                    Axel wrote:
                    Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                    KeonClark wrote:
                    We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                    KeonClark wrote:
                    I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• Is there a chance that a cap update is coming prior to the trade deadline?

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
                        Is there a chance that a cap update is coming prior to the trade deadline?
                        there is a chance. My internet at home hasn't been working this week, but hopefully I'll be able to attempt on Thursday.
                        Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Just to let you guys know, cause I do have cap, I'm signing Bruno for 2 years.... so I have him for the rest of the year and next. That's okay, right?
                          Axel wrote:
                          Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                          KeonClark wrote:
                          We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                          KeonClark wrote:
                          I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• Not sure why it wouldn't be ok. You have a tonne of lotto tickets stacked into next season. If you don't hit on a couple with that volume I'll be shocked.

Comment

• This slipped past ... Reminds me of when we saw Embiid doing between the legs dunks ... Porter could be a nice piece for Coach.

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
                                This slipped past ... Reminds me of when we saw Embiid doing between the legs dunks ... Porter could be a nice piece for Coach.
                                Yeah, Coach has the best bench in the league...
                                Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

Working...
                                X