Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's hard to believe we're half way through the second last regular season week. We have one week left before the trade market closes too. I've had a fairly active new year on the trade market and I think I have one more trade in me.

Joey wrote: View Post

This slipped past ... Reminds me of when we saw Embiid doing between the legs dunks ... Porter could be a nice piece for Coach.
    If he can stay healthy Denver looks to be setup to possible take the torch in the west in a few years. As for Coach... Well, he has a little more work ahead of him than the Nuggets.

Comment

• joey controls his fate next week in a showdown with WJF. best of luck
      in masai we trust

water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

Comment

• koncept wrote: View Post
        joey controls his fate next week in a showdown with WJF. best of luck
        Thanks man! Win and I'm In. Should be fun.

LOL @ that signature. Love it.

Comment

• https://sportsnaut.com/2019/03/the-l...-lakers-guard/

Comment

• Unreal that that one loss against koncept, that should have been a win, could truly come back to haunt me. That's karma for ya. Let that be a lesson to all of you - SET YOUR DAMN LINEUPS!!

Comment

• multiple win streaks this year for the imperials

Comment

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post
                multiple win streaks this year for the imperials
                I think a streak should be 3. Yours are more like skid marks
                The Double Champ is here!
                Dynasty King: RRNBADLS7
                Raptors: Larry O'Brien

Comment

• Well, right off the bat, WJF has a pretty solid games advantage for our sudden death week. Won't be easy to pull this off.

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
                    I think a streak should be 3. Yours are more like skid marks
                    He's getting in on the action no matter what that looks like...

Edit: actually this is probably how round one goes for me no matter who I'm facing.

Comment

• new layout... looks nice but I'm not used to it yet
                      in masai we trust

water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

Comment

• The Creeds have just signed marksman Landry Shamet. Contract details will be announced at or just after the Thursday trade deadline.

Comment

• So I'm locked into 4th, just waiting to see my who my opponent is. If I don't get my bigs back for next week I'll have an early exit.
                          The Double Champ is here!
                          Dynasty King: RRNBADLS7
                          Raptors: Larry O'Brien

Comment

• God damn, Klay sitting out is a kick to the nuts ... Bummer.

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
                              So I'm locked into 4th, just waiting to see my who my opponent is. If I don't get my bigs back for next week I'll have an early exit.
                              It's too bad you're all out of picks because I have a couple vets to sell.

Comment

• You know, if somebody were to want a roster piece from me that I feel I could be fine with flipping for a late 1st rounder, I might be open to a deal. Just letting you guys know.
                                Axel wrote:
                                Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                                KeonClark wrote:
                                We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                                KeonClark wrote:
                                I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

Working...
                                X