Announcement

Collapse

Raptors Republic Android & iOS App

Hey guys and gals,

We're running a, how should I say, pilot or beta version of our new Raptors Republic app. We haven't made it official as we're still trying to work out some bugs while improving the user interface. So, its not the final version so expect to see more changes over the next while.

Anyhow, please feel free to download. Available on both Android & iPhone. It's absolutely free.

Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...rsrepublic.app

iOS: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/the-...6946?ls=1&mt=8

If we could ask a favour though. We're welcoming feedback and suggestions on perhaps things you'd like to see. At the end of the day we're doing this for you guys by making everything here easier available for you the user. Please send your feedback (Regardless if its positive or negative) to raptorsrepublic@gmail.com.

Thanks in advance and we hope you guys enjoy the application.
See more
See less

Mack North Wins RR Dynasty League S7!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • It's hard to believe we're half way through the second last regular season week. We have one week left before the trade market closes too. I've had a fairly active new year on the trade market and I think I have one more trade in me.

    Joey wrote: View Post



    This slipped past ... Reminds me of when we saw Embiid doing between the legs dunks ... Porter could be a nice piece for Coach.
    If he can stay healthy Denver looks to be setup to possible take the torch in the west in a few years. As for Coach... Well, he has a little more work ahead of him than the Nuggets.

    Comment


    • joey controls his fate next week in a showdown with WJF. best of luck
      in masai we trust

      water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

      Comment


      • koncept wrote: View Post
        joey controls his fate next week in a showdown with WJF. best of luck
        Thanks man! Win and I'm In. Should be fun.

        LOL @ that signature. Love it.

        Comment


        • https://sportsnaut.com/2019/03/the-l...-lakers-guard/

          Comment


          • Unreal that that one loss against koncept, that should have been a win, could truly come back to haunt me. That's karma for ya. Let that be a lesson to all of you - SET YOUR DAMN LINEUPS!!

            Comment


            • multiple win streaks this year for the imperials

              Comment


              • Miekenstien wrote: View Post
                multiple win streaks this year for the imperials
                I think a streak should be 3. Yours are more like skid marks

                Comment


                • Well, right off the bat, WJF has a pretty solid games advantage for our sudden death week. Won't be easy to pull this off.

                  Comment


                  • Mack North wrote: View Post
                    I think a streak should be 3. Yours are more like skid marks
                    He's getting in on the action no matter what that looks like...


                    Edit: actually this is probably how round one goes for me no matter who I'm facing.

                    Comment


                    • new layout... looks nice but I'm not used to it yet
                      in masai we trust

                      water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

                      Comment


                      • The Creeds have just signed marksman Landry Shamet. Contract details will be announced at or just after the Thursday trade deadline.

                        Comment


                        • So I'm locked into 4th, just waiting to see my who my opponent is. If I don't get my bigs back for next week I'll have an early exit.

                          Comment


                          • God damn, Klay sitting out is a kick to the nuts ... Bummer.

                            Comment


                            • Mack North wrote: View Post
                              So I'm locked into 4th, just waiting to see my who my opponent is. If I don't get my bigs back for next week I'll have an early exit.
                              It's too bad you're all out of picks because I have a couple vets to sell.

                              Comment


                              • You know, if somebody were to want a roster piece from me that I feel I could be fine with flipping for a late 1st rounder, I might be open to a deal. Just letting you guys know.
                                Axel wrote:
                                Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                                KeonClark wrote:
                                We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                                KeonClark wrote:
                                I can't wait until the playoffs start.

                                Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X