Announcement

Collapse

Raptors Republic Android & iOS App

Hey guys and gals,

We're running a, how should I say, pilot or beta version of our new Raptors Republic app. We haven't made it official as we're still trying to work out some bugs while improving the user interface. So, its not the final version so expect to see more changes over the next while.

Anyhow, please feel free to download. Available on both Android & iPhone. It's absolutely free.

Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...rsrepublic.app

iOS: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/the-...6946?ls=1&mt=8

If we could ask a favour though. We're welcoming feedback and suggestions on perhaps things you'd like to see. At the end of the day we're doing this for you guys by making everything here easier available for you the user. Please send your feedback (Regardless if its positive or negative) to raptorsrepublic@gmail.com.

Thanks in advance and we hope you guys enjoy the application.
See more
See less

Mack North Wins RR Dynasty League S7!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • doesn't seem to be too many quality one year rentals available.
    in masai we trust

    water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

    Comment


    • Really not used to this whole new layout thing and Tapatalk is not working for me this week...

      The trade deadline is tomorrow at 11:59:59pm correct? not tonight?

      Comment


      • The good Morris on a two year deal available for a 2019 pick.

        Comment


        • Dwight Powell, and Joe Harris are available for a pick.

          Comment


          • Kinda neat that I have the #1 and #2 players in the League over the last 30 Days. Beal has been killing it since Wall went down.

            Comment


            • The 007 Secret Service have traded their 2020 first-round pick to Skywalker for Dwight Powell
              The name's Bond, James Bond.

              Comment


              • 007 is active right to the end here. It looks like a win win trade. Will any of the other top dogs respond with a deal before the deadline?

                I'm going to post the final power rankings on Friday. All the trading will be done by then.
                Last edited by Apollo; Wed Mar 6th, 2019, 07:09 PM. Reason: Autocorrect

                Comment


                • Nobody wants to trade and help aid the tank 73ers tank? No-one?
                  Axel wrote:
                  Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                  KeonClark wrote:
                  We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                  KeonClark wrote:
                  I can't wait until the playoffs start.

                  Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

                  Comment


                  • Just checked in on Dipo's recovery progress.

                    This from two days after knee surgery:
                    https://www.instagram.com/p/Btls-OaA..._web_copy_link

                    This a week later:
                    https://www.instagram.com/p/BuNEf0yh..._web_copy_link

                    "Quit" isn't in his vocabulary. Very inspirational.

                    Comment


                    • Cody73 wrote: View Post
                      Nobody wants to trade and help aid the tank 73ers tank? No-one?
                      You're doing about as well as you possibly can at tanking, you have two guys ranked in the top 100 at this point. I think we could make a stronger overall team using what's left in the FA pool.

                      Comment


                      • He's the Megatron of tankers.



                        Its too bad he picks the lotto reform year to make the big move.
                        Attached Files

                        Comment


                        • Cody, I'm having trouble PMing you in this new forum version. I sent something your way in Dynasty league, check it out. Ditto to JBML.

                          Comment


                          • Here is the final power rankings:



                            I think this is going to be a monthly deal next season.

                            Comment


                            • Let the rankings never die..

                              its entertaining hot takes like Stephen A Smith
                              in masai we trust

                              water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

                              Comment


                              • koncept wrote: View Post
                                Let the rankings never die..

                                its entertaining hot takes like Stephen A Smith
                                I find stephen a smith more knowledgeable, and reliable than the rankings. He seems to yell less too.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X