Announcement

Collapse

Raptors Republic Android & iOS App

Hey guys and gals,

We're running a, how should I say, pilot or beta version of our new Raptors Republic app. We haven't made it official as we're still trying to work out some bugs while improving the user interface. So, its not the final version so expect to see more changes over the next while.

Anyhow, please feel free to download. Available on both Android & iPhone. It's absolutely free.

Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...rsrepublic.app

iOS: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/the-...6946?ls=1&mt=8

If we could ask a favour though. We're welcoming feedback and suggestions on perhaps things you'd like to see. At the end of the day we're doing this for you guys by making everything here easier available for you the user. Please send your feedback (Regardless if its positive or negative) to raptorsrepublic@gmail.com.

Thanks in advance and we hope you guys enjoy the application.
See more
See less

Mack North Wins RR Dynasty League S7!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Miekenstien wrote: View Post

    I find stephen a smith more knowledgeable, and reliable than the rankings. He seems to yell less too.
    What the heck is that supposed to mean?!

    Comment


    • Welp, I'm winning after 32 games played each, but he's just got too many games this weekend I think. Will be tough to hold onto this lead.

      Comment


      • As expected, it was a rough weekend. Congrats WJF.

        Was a helluva season fellas! Congrats to those who made the playoffs.

        Comment


        • tough break...

          let the games begin..
          in masai we trust

          water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

          Comment


          • https://youtu.be/OYebjH9fts0?t=138

            Comment


            • Perfectly healthy heading into the playoffs, one day later and Batum is injured and Ibaka will be suspended lol
              The name's Bond, James Bond.

              Comment


              • Is it wide-open er what? Things have gotten pretty quiet the last couple weeks, seems like everyone is a little nervous to see how this all plays out?!

                Comment


                • j think its quiet because RR murdered the forums. this new layout is so hard to get to the last page and keeps going to the first......
                  in masai we trust

                  water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

                  Comment


                  • koncept wrote: View Post
                    j think its quiet because RR murdered the forums. this new layout is so hard to get to the last page and keeps going to the first......
                    I can't disagree.

                    Are there any regular Tapatalk users in the league? I can navigate through the main forums on there, but I can't get into any of the actual forums ie RR Fantasy Forum, Everything Raptors, Let's NBA etc.

                    Comment


                    • Yeah, I'm not liking the new experience yet myself. It's all new and so hopefully it's optimized soon...

                      Comment


                      • 007 wrote: View Post
                        Perfectly healthy heading into the playoffs, one day later and Batum is injured and Ibaka will be suspended lol
                        3 games for Ibaka. Why couldn't this be next week when I'm(hopefully) your opponent?

                        Comment


                        • Mack North wrote: View Post

                          3 games for Ibaka. Why couldn't this be next week when I'm(hopefully) your opponent?
                          Well, he'll miss one game against (maybe) you, but yeah, thank goodness this happened in the first round (no offence WJF)
                          The name's Bond, James Bond.

                          Comment


                          • Pretty successful season for the imperials. Highest win total, multiple win streaks, big upset over apollo. All these positives despite some big injuries, and i made it up to 12th hopefully ruining my pick, with luck it can fall to the 8th pick in the draft.


                            on to scouting for me. Probably a good chance that zion's shoe injury allows him to drop to 16th, so the future is looking bright.

                            Comment


                            • Yeah, yeah, yeah. That week I was out Porzingis and Dipo obviously but I also missed out on two games from the soon to be ROY and if I remember correctly Giannis missed one as well. This season was a letdown due to injuries for me but on the plus side if it hadn't played out this way I would not have gotten aggressive in the trade market and landed Giannis.

                              Hopefully next year and I can walk into the playoffs with a healthy team.

                              Comment


                              • Apollo wrote: View Post
                                Yeah, yeah, yeah. That week I was out Porzingis and Dipo obviously but I also missed out on two games from the soon to be ROY and if I remember correctly Giannis missed one as well. This season was a letdown due to injuries for me but on the plus side if it hadn't played out this way I would not have gotten aggressive in the trade market and landed Giannis.

                                Hopefully next year and I can walk into the playoffs with a healthy team.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X