Announcement

Collapse

Raptors Republic Android & iOS App

Hey guys and gals,

We're running a, how should I say, pilot or beta version of our new Raptors Republic app. We haven't made it official as we're still trying to work out some bugs while improving the user interface. So, its not the final version so expect to see more changes over the next while.

Anyhow, please feel free to download. Available on both Android & iPhone. It's absolutely free.

Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...rsrepublic.app

iOS: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/the-...6946?ls=1&mt=8

If we could ask a favour though. We're welcoming feedback and suggestions on perhaps things you'd like to see. At the end of the day we're doing this for you guys by making everything here easier available for you the user. Please send your feedback (Regardless if its positive or negative) to raptorsrepublic@gmail.com.

Thanks in advance and we hope you guys enjoy the application.
See more
See less

Mack North Wins RR Dynasty League S7!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Looks like I'll get my revenge on WJF for the tie earlier this season, albeit after a brief scare...it sure would be something if one of the favourites crashed out in the first round
    The name's Bond, James Bond.

    Comment


    • Axel wrote: View Post
      Damn, didnít realize that Tapatalk stopped sending my notifications and just thought our thread had went really quiet the last couple of weeks.

      Well the injury bug has hit me harder now than at any other point this year. Gonna be a tough slog to finally raise that banner but gotta keep believing!
      No good luck wishes from me.lol
      Durant will not see the floor this week
      should i play Rondo?

      It will be a fun day!

      Comment


      • 4 straight Trip-Dubs for Elfrid Payton. Love what I'm seeing. Dude is on fire.

        Only Russell Westbrook, Michael Jordan, Magic Johnson and James Harden have had 4 straight in the last like 40 years.
        Last edited by Joey; Sun Mar 17th, 2019, 05:53 PM.

        Comment


        • Good luck to everyone in round two. We've already had a surprise in the playoffs. No offense to jbml because he has a damn fine team but I didn't see him taking down Axel in round one. After that display I can see he has a legit shot at going all the way to the finals.

          Comment


          • Apollo wrote: View Post
            Good luck to everyone in round two. We've already had a surprise in the playoffs. No offense to jbml because he has a damn fine team but I didn't see him taking down Axel in round one. After that display I can see he has a legit shot at going all the way to the finals.
            really? i thought we all saw axel as the most likely, if not probable to lose in round 1.

            Comment


            • Miekenstien wrote: View Post

              really? i thought we all saw axel as the most likely, if not probable to lose in round 1.
              The 15 straight wins and ensuing smack talk didn't impress you much.

              Comment


              • Austin Powers is going down this week. Coming for that Chip!

                200px-Drevil_million_dollars.jpg

                Comment


                • Very disappointing end to the season.

                  6.5 man games lost this week, including Jrue Holiday (top 20), Kyle Lowry (top 50), and Zach LaVine (top 75) - too many key guys. JBML's guys produced better and he deserved the win. Congrats to him.

                  Also highlights the impact of the conference format. Despite finishing 0.5 games back of the top record, I was bumped down to 3rd in the standings because of "conference standings" - thus played jbml instead of Apollo (who I would have beaten). My team wasn't likely to beat any of the remaining teams in round 2, but it would have been nice to at least roll that set of dice.

                  Good luck to all moving on, I hope you all somehow lose. Special shout out to someone who usually doesn't get talked about in the same breath as "playoffs" - Miek - you suck!
                  Heir, Prince of Cambridge

                  If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

                  Comment


                  • Yeah my team was DOA, anyone would have beaten me last week including most teams who didn't make the playoffs but next year will be pretty damn interesting if I can get a little luck with injuries. Zinger could play right now if in a different situation and Dipo should be playing games at a top 100 level by Xmas. He might not be 100% until the start of the 2020 season though.

                    I'm happy how it worked out because I'd have never hit the trade market so aggressively if things worked out better. Now I have Giannis and my team should be scary good next season.

                    007 stockpiled talent to take Axel down in the finals and now Axel is out in round one. The 'fantasy gods' have a cruel sense of humor sometimes. Still, assuming he gets past the understaffed Posse, he's likely to meet fierce competition in the finals in JB or Koncept.

                    Comment


                    • 5 Straight Trip-Dubs for Elfrid Payton ... this is getting silly. Where was this when I needed him?! Lol


                      Only Westbrook & Jordan have done what Elfrid Payton has done ... read that again, and tell me how this makes any sense ... Haha
                      Last edited by Joey; Tue Mar 19th, 2019, 01:09 AM.

                      Comment


                      • wow did not expect Axel going out in the first round. well done jbml.
                        in masai we trust

                        water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

                        Comment


                        • Joey wrote: View Post
                          5 Straight Trip-Dubs for Elfrid Payton ... this is getting silly. Where was this when I needed him?! Lol


                          Only Westbrook & Jordan have done what Elfrid Payton has done ... read that again, and tell me how this makes any sense ... Haha
                          I was counting on elfrid with the points league apollo started, but the injuries killed his year.

                          Comment


                          • Miekenstien wrote: View Post

                            I was counting on elfrid with the points league apollo started, but the injuries killed his year.
                            Probably wouldn't have mattered. Skywalker created such a dominate team that I don't think anyone can beat him.

                            ​​​​​​Anyway, it looks like I have a very good shot at having back to back ROY. Doncic with another nice one last night. I've been refraining from player bragging but it's the last week so what the heck, it's all I have now.

                            Comment


                            • i dunno... Ben Simmons making a pretty strong case for ROY this year
                              in masai we trust

                              water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

                              Comment


                              • koncept wrote: View Post
                                i dunno... Ben Simmons making a pretty strong case for ROY this year
                                Hahahaha Amazing. Classic. Well played koncept.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X