Announcement

Collapse

Raptors Republic Android & iOS App

Hey guys and gals,

We're running a, how should I say, pilot or beta version of our new Raptors Republic app. We haven't made it official as we're still trying to work out some bugs while improving the user interface. So, its not the final version so expect to see more changes over the next while.

Anyhow, please feel free to download. Available on both Android & iPhone. It's absolutely free.

Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...rsrepublic.app

iOS: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/the-...6946?ls=1&mt=8

If we could ask a favour though. We're welcoming feedback and suggestions on perhaps things you'd like to see. At the end of the day we're doing this for you guys by making everything here easier available for you the user. Please send your feedback (Regardless if its positive or negative) to raptorsrepublic@gmail.com.

Thanks in advance and we hope you guys enjoy the application.
See more
See less

Mack North Wins RR Dynasty League S7!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • koncept wrote: View Post
    i dunno... Ben Simmons making a pretty strong case for ROY this year
    Oh so salty. Anyone can post stats chucking up that many shots and playing that many minutes. 20 shots per game this year while hitting less than 43% of them? I mean even "Dead Weight" Mario could look alright with that sort of opportunity.

    "It wasn't a f---ing race. " - Ben Simmons

    Comment


    • Apollo wrote: View Post

      Oh so salty. Anyone can post stats chucking up that many shots and playing that many minutes. 20 shots per game this year while hitting less than 43% of them? I mean even "Dead Weight" Mario could look alright with that sort of opportunity.
      To be fair though, Chris Boucher has made more 3's this year than Simmons will in his entire career ... Lol

      Comment


      • Joey wrote: View Post

        To be fair though, Chris Boucher has made more 3's this year than Simmons will in his entire career ... Lol
        To be fair, that doesn't matter. Mitchell could no doubt beat Ben Simmons in a three point contest. Which guy would people pick to build around though?

        Comment


        • Apollo wrote: View Post

          To be fair, that doesn't matter. Mitchell could no doubt beat Ben Simmons in a three point contest. Which guy would people pick to build around though?
          Fantasy-wise? I mean, personally I don't think I'd pick either to "build around", but technically speaking Mitchell is the higher ranked player in terms of averages, and is also younger ... Lol
          Last edited by Joey; Tue Mar 19th, 2019, 04:45 PM.

          Comment


          • it was a joke! its your response that smells a little salty ....

            Ben Simmons is a hell of a fantasy baller
            in masai we trust

            water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

            Comment


            • heck i think he should've won most improved player last year too.
              in masai we trust

              water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

              Comment


              • Joey wrote: View Post

                Fantasy-wise? I mean, personally I don't think I'd pick either to "build around", but technically speaking Mitchell is the higher ranked player in terms of averages, and is also younger ... Lol
                If you're focused on ranks you'll have a hard time winning anything but go on shaking those pompoms for Koncept...

                koncept wrote: View Post
                it was a joke! its your response that smells a little salty ....

                Ben Simmons is a hell of a fantasy baller
                Give a poke, get a poke. The universe is in balance.

                Comment


                • Hot damn, Splash Mountain picked a good time to put up a monster stat-line: 28/9/3/3/4 on 8-14 shooting with 5 threes
                  The name's Bond, James Bond.

                  Comment


                  • 007 wrote: View Post
                    Hot damn, Splash Mountain picked a good time to put up a monster stat-line: 28/9/3/3/4 on 8-14 shooting with 5 threes
                    What he's done this year to reinvent himself is amazing. There's a lot of bigs in the league who should be phoning him up to workout in the off season.

                    Comment


                    • I'm in a deep hole after 2 days. Too many guys resting for no good reason... I need all the help I can get. It's gonna have to be one of the %'s, rebs, ast, stls, TO for me to win. My guys have picked a helluva time to shoot like shit from the field.

                      Comment


                      • 007 is having some seriously bad timing on the injury front. Brogdon and Oubre down.

                        If jbml holds off Koncept he'll have a equal chance at taking the title.

                        Comment


                        • The Oubre news is a kick in the teeth, hed been playing incredibly well the last few weeks
                          The name's Bond, James Bond.

                          Comment


                          • Ariza, Collison, Embiid, Griffin and Wall all missing games this week and I'm very much alive. Don't count me out yet bros... and how the hell is Curry playing 5 games this week? Like wtf... I bet the NBA schedule maker has many Warriors on his Dynasty team.

                            Comment


                            • The late season rests and shutdowns really mess with our playoffs.

                              Comment


                              • JaVale goes for 33 and 20... are you shitting me?

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X