Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mack North Wins RR Dynasty League S7!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Mack North wrote: View Post
    JaVale goes for 33 and 20... are you shitting me?
    Why are you downplaying his performance? He had SIX blocks too. lol

    Comment


    • Yea that's a crazy line for the Shaqtin' champ, but blocks are not winnable for me - points and rebounds are.

      Horford sitting today so who knows, my efforts may be futile.
      The Double Champ is here!
      Dynasty King: RRNBADLS7
      Raptors: Larry O'Brien

      Comment


      • in masai we trust

        water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

        Comment


        • Set up for a crazy finish in our final four. Best of luck and health to us all!
          The Double Champ is here!
          Dynasty King: RRNBADLS7
          Raptors: Larry O'Brien

          Comment


          • No matter what the result, I think we need to find a way to push our playoffs a couple weeks earlier
            The name's Bond, James Bond.

            Comment


            • 007 wrote: View Post
              No matter what the result, I think we need to find a way to push our playoffs a couple weeks earlier
              Looked at this at the beginning of this season. We end it the earliest Yahoo will allow I'm pretty sure. Will check again next season.

              Comment


              • Are we on the verge of seeing double upsets?

                Comment


                • 2019 will crown a First Time Champion! Congrats to Mack North and jbml for moving on!! Will be a slobber-knocker of a Finals.

                  Comment


                  • The name's Bond, James Bond.

                    Comment


                    • Congrats to the finalists. Some monster stats all around this week and some crazy finishes...
                      in masai we trust

                      water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

                      Comment


                      • Wow, just saw. We are getting an "and new"

                        Comment


                        • Congrats to JBML and Mack for making the finals. Mack's team looks incredibly banged up but he made it with a banged up team so I'm not counting him out.

                          Comment


                          • Jbml clearly needs to win to help validate my first round loss. Plus East Coast Represents
                            Heir, Prince of Cambridge

                            If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

                            Comment


                            • I'm still shocked 007 is out. I don't normally root for anyone but myself but after our trade I really wanted him to be rewarded for having the courage to go all in on it. Some serious bad luck unfolded there...

                              I think JBML has the advantage in the finals given they officially have an even distribution of games left but JB has a squad at full strength.

                              Comment


                              • Nurk might be out for a while. Tibia and fibula.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X