Announcement

Collapse

Raptors Republic Android & iOS App

Hey guys and gals,

We're running a, how should I say, pilot or beta version of our new Raptors Republic app. We haven't made it official as we're still trying to work out some bugs while improving the user interface. So, its not the final version so expect to see more changes over the next while.

Anyhow, please feel free to download. Available on both Android & iPhone. It's absolutely free.

Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...rsrepublic.app

iOS: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/the-...6946?ls=1&mt=8

If we could ask a favour though. We're welcoming feedback and suggestions on perhaps things you'd like to see. At the end of the day we're doing this for you guys by making everything here easier available for you the user. Please send your feedback (Regardless if its positive or negative) to raptorsrepublic@gmail.com.

Thanks in advance and we hope you guys enjoy the application.
See more
See less

Mack North Wins RR Dynasty League S7!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Basically his leg exploded. That sounds incredibly painful.

    Comment


    • That video is hard to watch.
      in masai we trust

      water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

      Comment


      • Just watched it. Dear Lord. That is one of the more gruesome basketball injuries I've seen.

        Comment


        • koncept wrote: View Post
          That video is hard to watch.
          Lillard said he was there for George's leg too. Dame dollar might be cursed.

          Comment


          • Unrelated note, did we lose the ability to multiquote? I tried to quote apollo and koncept there.

            Comment


            • The Creeds are using this week as a statement game for next year. Down two awesome, mega, superstars is not going to stop us from claiming the 7th place crown. We're taking you down, WJF. It's GO TIME!

              Meanwhile, pretty intense match up in the championship round. Not as exciting as what's taking place in the consolation rounds though...

              Comment


              • Apollo wrote: View Post
                The Creeds are using this week as a statement game for next year. Down two awesome, mega, superstars is not going to stop us from claiming the 7th place crown. We're taking you down, WJF. It's GO TIME!

                Meanwhile, pretty intense match up in the championship round. Not as exciting as what's taking place in the consolation rounds though...
                You know that you die like 5 minutes after that entrance right?

                you are basically wjf's next opponent's motivation

                Comment


                • Miekenstien wrote: View Post
                  You know that you die like 5 minutes after that entrance right?
                  Hahahah I didn't even think about this.

                  Comment


                  • Miekenstien wrote: View Post

                    You know that you die like 5 minutes after that entrance right?

                    you are basically wjf's next opponent's motivation
                    Joey wrote: View Post

                    Hahahah I didn't even think about this.


                    The Creeds do not recognize this fairy tale as official Creed canon. The Imperials and their rusty bucket was destroyed and the Monstars shriveled up like scared tortoises as soon as things got interesting.

                    Comment


                    • Feeling pretty good about this matchup going into the weekend and final 3 days of the season.

                      Thanks to those who bet against us.

                      Comment


                      • Comment


                        • I hope jbml didn't quit on his team. Not setting your lineup in the Finals is a big blunder, even if it is just one guy. Saturday and Sunday need to be set as well. C'MON MAN!

                          Comment


                          • Live shot of Mack North planning his parade route:


                            Just like the Wizards, his team seems to play better when John Wall is out ... Lol

                            Comment


                            • Congrats to the Champ!

                              Comment


                              • Big Congrats to the NEW RR Dynasty Champion, Mack North!!

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X