Announcement

Collapse

Raptors Republic Android & iOS App

Hey guys and gals,

We're running a, how should I say, pilot or beta version of our new Raptors Republic app. We haven't made it official as we're still trying to work out some bugs while improving the user interface. So, its not the final version so expect to see more changes over the next while.

Anyhow, please feel free to download. Available on both Android & iPhone. It's absolutely free.

Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...rsrepublic.app

iOS: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/the-...6946?ls=1&mt=8

If we could ask a favour though. We're welcoming feedback and suggestions on perhaps things you'd like to see. At the end of the day we're doing this for you guys by making everything here easier available for you the user. Please send your feedback (Regardless if its positive or negative) to raptorsrepublic@gmail.com.

Thanks in advance and we hope you guys enjoy the application.
See more
See less

Mack North Wins RR Dynasty League S7!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts


  • Comment


    • Congrats to Mack. I'm glad I at least lost to the eventual champ, and managed to end the season by getting a slight measure of revenge against Koncept to take the bronze medal
      The name's Bond, James Bond.

      Comment


      • Thank you gents, you know as well as I do the grind of the fantasy season. The best team doesn't always come out on top, but in this years case it clearly did . Big shout out to the three-headed man at the top of the chain of the Mack North Posse - Me, Myself and I. We couldn't have done it without you!

        Shout out to 007, I never thought I'd have a shot vs your lineup especially the way you had been rolling through squads late in the season. Luck of the Irish was with me that week!

        Another shoutout to jbml for making me quite nervous going into the Finals. He beat me 2-0 in the season series and I figured I was in some trouble. It's not easy making the Finals and he had a team that beat some good ones in the playoffs to get there.

        Obviously we would all like to matchup vs one another with full squads, it's just almost never the case. I finally got 'er done even with an all-star out since the new year and plenty of other stars missing a game or 3 per week in the playoffs.

        All this being said, it is with sadness that I inform the other owners of the RRNBADL that I will be relinquishing my ownership and letting someone else continue this dynasty I have started. It's been a great 7 seasons!

        Sláinte!

        Mack North
        Last edited by Mack North; Mon Apr 1st, 2019, 09:30 PM.

        Comment


        • Mack North wrote: View Post
          Thank you gents, you know as well as I do the grind of the fantasy season. The best team doesn't always come out on top, but in this years case it clearly did . Big shout out to the three-headed man at the top of the chain of the Mack North Posse - Me, Myself and I. We couldn't have done it without you!

          Shout out to 007, I never thought I'd have a shot vs your lineup especially the way you had been rolling through squads late in the season. Luck of the Irish was with me that week!

          Another shoutout to jbml for making me quite nervous going into the Finals. He beat me 2-0 in the season series and I figured I was in some trouble. It's not easy making the Finals and he had a team that beat some good ones in the playoffs to get there.

          Obviously we would all like to matchup vs one another with full squads, it's just almost never the case. I finally got 'er done even with an all-star out since the new year and plenty of other stars missing a game or 3 per week in the playoffs.

          All this being said, it is with sadness that I inform the other owners of the RRNBADL that I will be relinquishing my ownership and letting someone else continue this dynasty I have started. It's been a great 7 seasons!

          Sláinte!

          Mack North

          Almost had me there you sly dog.

          Comment


          • Was worth a shot, left it too late in the day I guess... like your man Poppa Diddy Pop says "We ain't, go-in nowhere" cuz it's The Posse 4 Life!

            Oh, meant to shout out the whole league earlier. Everyone involved makes it the best fantasy league ever, so keep it up!

            Comment


            • Congrats Mack!

              It is no easy thing to wing a ring in this league.

              Comment


              • skywalker wrote: View Post
                Congrats Mack!

                It is no easy thing to wing a ring in this league.
                Thanks man, it certainly is not.

                A single manager has never won twice in this league, that's pretty crazy. 007 did take over a team that had just won, but there were changes that off-season including a re-draft of two teams. I still don't know how 007 ended up with his squad and Cody got his...

                Comment


                • Am I the only one that's checking in to set my lineups daily? Life's rough without fantasy bball.

                  Comment


                  • Mack North wrote: View Post
                    Am I the only one that's checking in to set my lineups daily? Life's rough without fantasy bball.
                    I'm still monitoring all my prospects. I'm probably going to lose interest for a while now seeing how I don't have a pick and I don't want to trade into this weak ass draft.

                    Comment


                    • Im def still checking daily out of habit.
                      in masai we trust

                      water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

                      Comment


                      • i am actually following j.v. the most. happy for him in memphis, then the ankle. hope he can do well and get himself paid.

                        Comment


                        • Congrats Mack. This is by far the hardest league to win that I've ever seen, so mad props for making it to the mountain top.
                          Heir, Prince of Cambridge

                          If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

                          Comment


                          • Gracias, mi amigo.

                            No go back to being a salty dick that thinks his team runs the league. Enough of the ooey-gooey stuff!

                            Comment


                            • Mack North wrote: View Post
                              Gracias, mi amigo.

                              No go back to being a salty dick that thinks his team runs the league. Enough of the ooey-gooey stuff!
                              It was quite the year for you and Axel in fantasy in general. Axel dominated the regular season of both dynasty football and basketball only to fizzle out in the playoffs. Meanwhile you Rodney Dangerfield'ed your way to the finals in both leagues.

                              I like my chances in both leagues next season and I look forward to steam rolling you both!

                              Comment


                              • congrats on your crazy playoff run Mack. it aint easy to win in dynasty which is what makes us that much better than everyone else! welcome to the champions club.... much gloating required.
                                in masai we trust

                                water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X