This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Congrats to Mack. I'm glad I at least lost to the eventual champ, and managed to end the season by getting a slight measure of revenge against Koncept to take the bronze medal
      The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• Last edited by Mack North; Mon Apr 1st, 2019, 09:30 PM.
        The Double Champ is here!
        Dynasty King: RRNBADLS7
        Raptors: Larry O'Brien

Comment

• Almost had me there you sly dog.

Comment

• Was worth a shot, left it too late in the day I guess... like your man Poppa Diddy Pop says "We ain't, go-in nowhere" cuz it's The Posse 4 Life!

Oh, meant to shout out the whole league earlier. Everyone involved makes it the best fantasy league ever, so keep it up!

Comment

• Congrats Mack!

It is no easy thing to wing a ring in this league.

Comment

• skywalker wrote: View Post
                Congrats Mack!

It is no easy thing to wing a ring in this league.
                Thanks man, it certainly is not.

A single manager has never won twice in this league, that's pretty crazy. 007 did take over a team that had just won, but there were changes that off-season including a re-draft of two teams. I still don't know how 007 ended up with his squad and Cody got his...

Comment

• Am I the only one that's checking in to set my lineups daily? Life's rough without fantasy bball.

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
                    Am I the only one that's checking in to set my lineups daily? Life's rough without fantasy bball.
                    I'm still monitoring all my prospects. I'm probably going to lose interest for a while now seeing how I don't have a pick and I don't want to trade into this weak ass draft.

Comment

• Im def still checking daily out of habit.
                      in masai we trust

water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

Comment

• i am actually following j.v. the most. happy for him in memphis, then the ankle. hope he can do well and get himself paid.

Comment

• Congrats Mack. This is by far the hardest league to win that I've ever seen, so mad props for making it to the mountain top.
                          Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Gracias, mi amigo.

No go back to being a salty dick that thinks his team runs the league. Enough of the ooey-gooey stuff!

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
                              Gracias, mi amigo.

No go back to being a salty dick that thinks his team runs the league. Enough of the ooey-gooey stuff!
                              It was quite the year for you and Axel in fantasy in general. Axel dominated the regular season of both dynasty football and basketball only to fizzle out in the playoffs. Meanwhile you Rodney Dangerfield'ed your way to the finals in both leagues.

I like my chances in both leagues next season and I look forward to steam rolling you both!

Comment

• congrats on your crazy playoff run Mack. it aint easy to win in dynasty which is what makes us that much better than everyone else! welcome to the champions club.... much gloating required.
                                in masai we trust

water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

Comment

Working...
                                X