Announcement

Collapse

Raptors Republic Android & iOS App

Hey guys and gals,

We're running a, how should I say, pilot or beta version of our new Raptors Republic app. We haven't made it official as we're still trying to work out some bugs while improving the user interface. So, its not the final version so expect to see more changes over the next while.

Anyhow, please feel free to download. Available on both Android & iPhone. It's absolutely free.

Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...rsrepublic.app

iOS: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/the-...6946?ls=1&mt=8

If we could ask a favour though. We're welcoming feedback and suggestions on perhaps things you'd like to see. At the end of the day we're doing this for you guys by making everything here easier available for you the user. Please send your feedback (Regardless if its positive or negative) to raptorsrepublic@gmail.com.

Thanks in advance and we hope you guys enjoy the application.
See more
See less

Mack North Wins RR Dynasty League S7!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Just wondering what all the important dates will be for this offseason. I will be out of the country for most of August and want to make sure I don't miss out on the important stuff.
    Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

    Comment


    • koncept wrote: View Post
      congrats on your crazy playoff run Mack. it aint easy to win in dynasty which is what makes us that much better than everyone else! welcome to the champions club.... much gloating required.
      Thanks, koncept. It's been a pleasure stripping you of the title.

      Seriously considering purchasing a trophy for this league, similar to The Shiva from 'The League'.

      Comment


      • WJF wrote: View Post
        Just wondering what all the important dates will be for this offseason. I will be out of the country for most of August and want to make sure I don't miss out on the important stuff.
        Rookie draft is beginning of August, player re-signs beginning of Sept and FA draft is right before the season. If you can't make the rookie draft, I will gladly take your pick and send you a shiny new 5th rounder?

        Comment


        • Has anyone held the reigning MVP & ROY at the same time? I might do it this season. Next season is gonna be fun.

          Comment


          • Apollo wrote: View Post
            Has anyone held the reigning MVP & ROY at the same time? I might do it this season. Next season is gonna be fun.
            Ben Simmons already looks like an early candidate for ROY 2020

            in masai we trust

            water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

            Comment


            • just playing. but ehh the good thing about this league is there is more than just one towering powerhouse. quite a few dynasties all building up around the top. it looks like we have 4-6 teams in the mix for the next few years. Apollo if you're team can stay healthy I suspect a deep playoff run there next year. Remember when Mack waited years and years on Embiid.
              Last edited by koncept; Sun Apr 7th, 2019, 03:50 PM.
              in masai we trust

              water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

              Comment


              • koncept wrote: View Post
                just playing. but ehh the good thing about this league is there is more than just one towering powerhouse. quite a few dynasties all building up around the top.
                Thank you koncept. I know this place is filled with haters, but the imperials appreciate when one of the lessers pays lip service to lonzo, and company.

                Comment


                • I also agree that the Embiid patience was incredible. He was constantly tempted with the drop add potential of making his already really good team, a tiny bit better. Held on and was rewarded. Retrospectively might be the gm move of the decade.

                  Comment


                  • Winslow 4
                    ntlinkina 2
                    bender a tentative 2

                    Comment


                    • Miekenstien wrote: View Post
                      I also agree that the Embiid patience was incredible. He was constantly tempted with the drop add potential of making his already really good team, a tiny bit better. Held on and was rewarded. Retrospectively might be the gm move of the decade.
                      And when Fultz wins MVP, people will be saying the saaame thing ...


                      Comment


                      • koncept wrote: View Post
                        just playing. but ehh the good thing about this league is there is more than just one towering powerhouse. quite a few dynasties all building up around the top. it looks like we have 4-6 teams in the mix for the next few years. Apollo if you're team can stay healthy I suspect a deep playoff run there next year. Remember when Mack waited years and years on Embiid.
                        Its a tough league but I agree with you on that. Not sure on the odds of my team being healthy though and so I'm planning to go grab a couple top 100 guys at the auction. Mack going all the way without John Wall changed my opinion on whats possible while missing a star.

                        Comment


                        • Miekenstien wrote: View Post
                          I also agree that the Embiid patience was incredible. He was constantly tempted with the drop add potential of making his already really good team, a tiny bit better. Held on and was rewarded. Retrospectively might be the gm move of the decade.
                          He also deserves a lot of props for staying the course with John Wall this season. I must have sents him a half dozen different offers after Wall went down and he shot everything down because I wouldn't include a healthy star(my definition is roughly top 30-40, with exceptions) coming back. I thought he was crazy at the time because he looked very close besides the Wall injury. I ended up landing Giannis though and so it all worked out for the best for me anyway...

                          Comment


                          • One last thing, do we want to do awards again this year?

                            Comment


                            • Apollo wrote: View Post

                              He also deserves a lot of props for staying the course with John Wall this season. I must have sents him a half dozen different offers after Wall went down and he shot everything down because I wouldn't include a healthy star(my definition is roughly top 30-40, with exceptions) coming back. I thought he was crazy at the time because he looked very close besides the Wall injury. I ended up landing Giannis though and so it all worked out for the best for me anyway...
                              Once CP3-6 weeks came back and my assist numbers grew, I knew I would be good in AST, REBS, STLS pretty much every week and I was sure I could steal 2 of the other cats. No need to dump Wall at that point even though I did end up trying, just for that extra bit of stats haha. In hindsight, I'm glad I held onto him and hope he's back for our playoffs next season.

                              Comment


                              • Apollo wrote: View Post

                                He also deserves a lot of props for staying the course with John Wall this season. I must have sents him a half dozen different offers after Wall went down and he shot everything down because I wouldn't include a healthy star(my definition is roughly top 30-40, with exceptions) coming back. I thought he was crazy at the time because he looked very close besides the Wall injury. I ended up landing Giannis though and so it all worked out for the best for me anyway...
                                My Jon wall offer was superior, he just loves broken down losers.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X