Announcement

Collapse

Raptors Republic Android & iOS App

Hey guys and gals,

We're running a, how should I say, pilot or beta version of our new Raptors Republic app. We haven't made it official as we're still trying to work out some bugs while improving the user interface. So, its not the final version so expect to see more changes over the next while.

Anyhow, please feel free to download. Available on both Android & iPhone. It's absolutely free.

Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...rsrepublic.app

iOS: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/the-...6946?ls=1&mt=8

If we could ask a favour though. We're welcoming feedback and suggestions on perhaps things you'd like to see. At the end of the day we're doing this for you guys by making everything here easier available for you the user. Please send your feedback (Regardless if its positive or negative) to raptorsrepublic@gmail.com.

Thanks in advance and we hope you guys enjoy the application.
See more
See less

Mack North Wins RR Dynasty League S7!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post

My Jon wall offer was superior, he just loves broken down WINNERS.
    Fixed that for you.

Comment

• yeah i think all winning teams do it without a star or two. we're in dynasty nobodys ever got a full healthy roster. I did finals without booker. without Wall is pretty huge. can't wait for the draft even though its a ways away. time to stock up on the next late lottery star.
      in masai we trust

water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

Comment

• When do our contracts lose the current year? Nba free agency? Immediately following season?

Comment

When do our contracts lose the current year? Nba free agency? Immediately following season?
          Ya, technically they've already been rolled. Trade market is back open as well.

Comment

• willing to trade 2 of my 2nd round picks for your 2019 first round pick. IM ME
            in masai we trust

water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

Comment

• If we can resign 2 players and a dope, what about extensions? Could we instead sign one player, a dpe, and extend someone else? Thought just popped into my head.

Comment

• Sorry, the league wasn't designed for that. You get two signings and bonus signing (DPE) if you have an expiring player who you drafted and who is on their first deal (a reward for building through the draft).

Being able to extend guys who aren't expiring would take away from the challenge of roster building. Just my two cents.

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post

Ya, technically they've already been rolled. Trade market is back open as well.
                  Working at the cap sheet today. Will try and post two different sets, a final end of year cap sheet, and then a new year one with rolled over figures.
                  Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Ok, cap sheet is up to date for end of year transaction (edited first post in cap thread). Cap totals were not calculated for teams over 40 years, only made the adjustments for under 40. All adds and drops were listed below your roster. There were a few trades, and I think I got the picks correct, but please double-check any trades that included picks.

I'll work on the roll over and post that as a new post in the cap thread, so both will still be available for people to view.

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• I own 007's pick this year. Thank you

anyone else having trouble private messaging? Tried doing this private, but kept getting an error message that I exceeded the one character limit. Lol

Comment

I own 007's pick this year. Thank you

anyone else having trouble private messaging? Tried doing this private, but kept getting an error message that I exceeded the one character limit. Lol
                        From which deal?

Comment

I own 007's pick this year. Thank you

Check your mailbox. Is it full? Try deleting a couple from your sent box and give it a try again.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post

From which deal?
                            Sweet lou.

Comment

• A recap of the last two awards "ceremonies".

The Awards up for grabs:
                              • David Copperfield Award: Biggest surprise team.
                              • Grand Theft Player Award: Biggest trade victory.
                              • Lavar Big Baller Brand Ball Award: Smack talker of the year.
                              • Executive of The Year: Best team builder based on moves made from May 2018-April 2019.
                              • Kiss of Death Award: Biggest disappointment.
                              • Shot Caller of The Year Award: Best draft pick based on 2017-2018 stats.
                              • Bid Caller Of The Year: Manager who had the best FA auction claim.
                              • Game Breaker of The Year Award: Best FAAB claim.
                              The results:

David Copperfield Award
                              2018: Koncept
                              2017: TIE
                              - Koncept
                              - Cody

Grand Theft Player Award
                              2018: Dan (In: Lotto pick + Biz, Out: Dieng)
                              2017: TIE
                              - Joey (In: Thompson + Deng, Out: Parsons + 1st round pick)
                              - Apollo (In: CP3, Out: Clarkson + Baldwin IV + Sabonis)

Lavar BBB Ball Award
                              2018: Realizar - Continued to piss off everyone...
                              2017: Realizar - Pissed off everyone.

Executive of The Year
                              2018: Koncept
                              2017: 007

Kiss of Death Award
                              2018: WJF - Kawhi's season ending hammy bruise.
                              2017: Tucas - Chandler Parson Chandler-Parsoning.

Shot Caller of The Year Award
                              2018: Koncept - Donvan Mitchell
                              2017: Joey - Jamal Murray

Bid Caller Of The Year
                              2018: Koncept - Kyle Kuzma ($200)
                              2017: Axel - Dario Saric ($200)

Game Breaker of The Year Award
                              2018: Tucas - Terry Rozier
                              2017: 007 - Malcolm Brogdon

Comment

• Here are nominees so far. Please provide some input to make this better.

David Copperfield Award: Biggest surprise team.
                                Candidates:
                                Tucas: From winless to seven victories.
                                Axel: Won 18 games, a 6 win improvement.
                                Realizar: Won 13 games, a 5 win improvement.
                                Mack: Won the championship after finishing 4th the year prior.
                                Grand Theft Player Award: Biggest trade victory
                                Candidates:
                                Mack: In: Blake Griffin + Trevor Ariza + Al Horford
                                Out: Lauri Markkanen + Joe Harris + Ersan Ilyasova + 2019 pick.
                                Joey: In: James Harden + Al-Farouq Aminu
                                Out: Marvin Bagley III + Kris Middleton + two picks.
                                Apollo: In: Giannis Antetokounmpo + Tristan Thompson + Allonzo Trier + Rodions Kurucs,
                                Out: Damiam Lillard + Brook Lopez + Nic Batum + JaVale McGee.

Lavar Big Baller Brand Ball Award: Smack talker of the year.
                                Candidates:
                                Realizar
                                Axel

Executive of The Year: Best team builder based on moves made from May 2018-April 2019.
                                Candidates:
                                Mack
                                JBML
                                Axel

Kiss of Death Award: Biggest disappointment.
                                Candidates:
                                Draymond Green, Koncept - Was top 20 but fell to 63rd.
                                Gordon Hayward, WJF - Failed to crack top 110.

Shot Caller of The Year Award: Best draft pick based on 2017-2018 stats.
                                Candidates:
                                Luka Doncic, Apollo
                                DeAndre Ayton, Axel
                                Trae Young, Dan

Bid Caller Of The Year: Manager who had the best FA auction claim.
                                Candidates:
                                Larry Nance Jr (Ranked 59th, $200), Apollo
                                JaVale McGee (Ranked 55th, $11), Cody
                                Montrezl Harrell (Ranked 76th, $56), Joey

Game Breaker of The Year Award: Best WW add.
                                Candidates:
                                Dwight Powell (Ranked 121st for season but crushed it in the playoffs), 007
                                Tomas Satoransky (Ranked 142nd for season), Tucas
                                Bruno Caboclo (), Cody

Note: all rankings are averages, not volumes. Some players are ranked higher or lower than above when considering volumes due to games played.
                                Last edited by Apollo; Wed Apr 10th, 2019, 10:55 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X