Announcement

Collapse

Raptors Republic Android & iOS App

Hey guys and gals,

We're running a, how should I say, pilot or beta version of our new Raptors Republic app. We haven't made it official as we're still trying to work out some bugs while improving the user interface. So, its not the final version so expect to see more changes over the next while.

Anyhow, please feel free to download. Available on both Android & iPhone. It's absolutely free.

Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...rsrepublic.app

iOS: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/the-...6946?ls=1&mt=8

If we could ask a favour though. We're welcoming feedback and suggestions on perhaps things you'd like to see. At the end of the day we're doing this for you guys by making everything here easier available for you the user. Please send your feedback (Regardless if its positive or negative) to raptorsrepublic@gmail.com.

Thanks in advance and we hope you guys enjoy the application.
See more
See less

Mack North Wins RR Dynasty League S7!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Miekenstien wrote: View Post
    I want to nominate Ingram for most disappointing. His injuries are really hurting me.
    New Award Category:

    The ‘Donald Sterling wall plaque’ for most frustrating front office of the year.

    Nominations

    1) Memphis Grizzlies: Nominated for their over-protective parenting of JJJ by preventing their prized PF/C rookie prospect from playing pick-up games in practice passed the all-star break after surpassing expectations and displaying promising superstar-potential during plenty of positive impactful performances capable of so much possibility from scoring clutch points to setting hard picks proving to the president and VP of Player Personnel that he’s already a very special player who was worth paying the present price of being overly patient since it a pittance of a payment the front office was afforded.
    RR OG

    Comment


    • Finally lonzo unleashed. No more of that ball hogging scrub that ruined lonzo's second year. Might be contenders now boys.

      Comment


      • Ball and Ingram in New Orleans, and bam all free to start in Miami. Off season has gone well for the imperials.

        Comment


        • I'm never believing in the Imperials hype train again.

          Comment


          • Apollo wrote: View Post
            I'm never believing in the Imperials hype train again.
            Hype train is over. We are onto the ship now.

            Comment


            • Miekenstien wrote: View Post

              Hype train is over. We are onto the ship now.
              So you're rebranding from The Imperials to The Titanics now?

              Comment


              • Apollo wrote: View Post

                So you're rebranding from The Imperials to The Titanics now?
                ha

                Comment


                • Ha Ha Clinton-Dix!
                  RR OG

                  Comment


                  • kcp back with the lakers. imperials are having a great off season. it seems the trick is for me to do nothing.

                    Comment


                    • Miekenstien wrote: View Post
                      kcp back with the lakers. imperials are having a great off season. it seems the trick is for me to do nothing.
                      Awe man, Danny Green to the Lakers... There goes that idea.

                      Comment


                      • player re-sign deadline is aug 1st??
                        in masai we trust

                        water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

                        Comment

                        Working...
                        X