Announcement

Collapse

Raptors Republic Android & iOS App

Hey guys and gals,

We're running a, how should I say, pilot or beta version of our new Raptors Republic app. We haven't made it official as we're still trying to work out some bugs while improving the user interface. So, its not the final version so expect to see more changes over the next while.

Anyhow, please feel free to download. Available on both Android & iPhone. It's absolutely free.

Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...rsrepublic.app

iOS: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/the-...6946?ls=1&mt=8

If we could ask a favour though. We're welcoming feedback and suggestions on perhaps things you'd like to see. At the end of the day we're doing this for you guys by making everything here easier available for you the user. Please send your feedback (Regardless if its positive or negative) to raptorsrepublic@gmail.com.

Thanks in advance and we hope you guys enjoy the application.
See more
See less

Mack North Wins RR Dynasty League S7!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wow, it's hard to believe week one is in the books. Now I face the champs. Hopefully Ben Simmons doesn't miss anytime because it's going to be tough enough without the Unicorn.

Comment

• Cody73 wrote: View Post
      Just want to say good week to Drizz. Came down to a tight race in terms of FT% (.782 to .785.).
      That was incredibly close. Drizz would have been a big win, he has a pretty nice team.

Comment

• This week's power rankings update from Fantasypros.com

Top eight changes look like:
        Apollo
        Koncept
        +1 Axel
        -1 007
        Mack
        WJF
        +2 Realizar
        -1 Joey

Comment

• Tough match up this week. My team is already banged up, the rest of the guys are going to have to play phenomenal.

Comment

• Fake Fantasy Pros and the rest of Dynasty was served notice in week one. 007 with his first losing record ever and team Axel with some league leading stats.

#JustTheBeginning
            Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
              Tough match up this week. My team is already banged up, the rest of the guys are going to have to play phenomenal.
              Join the club.
              Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

Comment

• Marvin Bagley with 20 points, 9 rebounds, 5 blocks, 3 assists and a 3 pointer. Not letting Doncic take ROY without a fight.

Comment

• Oh, and Fultz hit a 3-pointer .. juuust sayin.

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
                    Oh, and Fultz hit a 3-pointer .. juuust sayin.
                    You're squashing me this week.... no need to rub salt in the wound.
                    Axel wrote:
                    Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                    KeonClark wrote:
                    We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                    KeonClark wrote:
                    I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
                      Marvin Bagley with 20 points, 9 rebounds, 5 blocks, 3 assists and a 3 pointer. Not letting Doncic take runner-up to ROY without a fight.
                      Fixed for you. Ayton is avg 14/10/4 on 55% and 91% shooting. His last game was 20 points, 14 rebounds, and 5 assists. Dude is killing it and is easily the leader for ROY.
                      Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Season average of 18 PPG, 5 REB, 4 AST, 1 STL. Not bad for a guy who's not in NBA game shape.

But this is the long game for me. Doncic is matchup proof, effective no matter what sort of match ups are on the floor.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
                          Fixed for you. Ayton is avg 14/10/4 on 55% and 91% shooting. His last game was 20 points, 14 rebounds, and 5 assists. Dude is killing it and is easily the leader for ROY.
                          I think you guys are sleeping on Trae Young a bit here. He's playing on a garbage team (ATL, but also mine), but he's posting 23 points and 8 assists on good efficiency. He should be in the conversation, based on the season so far.
                          twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
                            I think you guys are sleeping on Trae Young a bit here. He's playing on a garbage team (ATL, but also mine), but he's posting 23 points and 8 assists on good efficiency. He should be in the conversation, based on the season so far.
                            Watched the Atlanta game on nbatv the other day. Trae looks sick. Way better than Schroeder.

Comment

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post
                              Watched the Atlanta game on nbatv the other day. Trae looks sick. Way better than Schroeder.
                              I'm glad I moved Schroeder for Big Game Dame. I possibly dodged a bullet there. Dude is in a much more volatile situation now playing on a really good team. Who knows, maybe it works out for him though... He played well in Russ' first game back.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
                                Easily? Please. His game before that was 5 points on 28% shooting ... Lol

Comment

Working...
                                X