Announcement

Collapse

Raptors Republic Android & iOS App

Hey guys and gals,

We're running a, how should I say, pilot or beta version of our new Raptors Republic app. We haven't made it official as we're still trying to work out some bugs while improving the user interface. So, its not the final version so expect to see more changes over the next while.

Anyhow, please feel free to download. Available on both Android & iPhone. It's absolutely free.

Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...rsrepublic.app

iOS: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/the-...6946?ls=1&mt=8

If we could ask a favour though. We're welcoming feedback and suggestions on perhaps things you'd like to see. At the end of the day we're doing this for you guys by making everything here easier available for you the user. Please send your feedback (Regardless if its positive or negative) to raptorsrepublic@gmail.com.

Thanks in advance and we hope you guys enjoy the application.
See more
See less

Mack North Wins RR Dynasty League S7!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joey
    started a topic Mack North Wins RR Dynasty League S7!

Mack North Wins RR Dynasty League S7!

Managers of Dynasty, Welcome to Season 7!!

HALL OF CHAMPIONS
    2013 - Drizz
    2014 - Keeping it Real!
    2015 - Skywalker
    2016 - mcHAPPY
    2017 - 007
    2018 - koncept
    2019 - Mack North

Commissioner: Joey
    Assistant Commissioner: Axel
    , Tucas

League Page - Hosted by Yahoo! Fantasy Sports

Click HERE for Dynasty Cap Sheet

CBA (Collective Baller Agreement)

General40 years. It is a soft-cap. See below for exceptions.

Free Agency/ Player MovementFree Agent Auction Draft and Open Free AgencyFree Agent Auction DraftOpen Free Agency begins, which is a Continually Running Waiver System in Yahoo; this means Waivers on Free Agents will be processed 3 times weekly. If a team is the "High Bidder" on a Free Agent for the Waiver Period, they will be awarded said Player. If a player is not claimed during his initial Waiver Period, he is placed back into Waivers.September 1stRookie Draft

IF ANYTHING HAS BEEN OMITTED, PLEASE LET ME KNOW.
    Good luck this year Everyone!
    Last edited by Joey; Mon Apr 1st, 2019, 11:52 AM.

• Miekenstien
    replied
    Finally lonzo unleashed. No more of that ball hogging scrub that ruined lonzo's second year. Might be contenders now boys.

Leave a comment:

• James Ballswin (Realizar)
    replied
    Miekenstien wrote: View Post
    I want to nominate Ingram for most disappointing. His injuries are really hurting me.
    New Award Category:

The ‘Donald Sterling wall plaque’ for most frustrating front office of the year.

Nominations

1) Memphis Grizzlies: Nominated for their over-protective parenting of JJJ by preventing their prized PF/C rookie prospect from playing pick-up games in practice passed the all-star break after surpassing expectations and displaying promising superstar-potential during plenty of positive impactful performances capable of so much possibility from scoring clutch points to setting hard picks proving to the president and VP of Player Personnel that he’s already a very special player who was worth paying the present price of being overly patient since it a pittance of a payment the front office was afforded.

Leave a comment:

• Miekenstien
    replied
    I want to nominate Ingram for most disappointing. His injuries are really hurting me.

Leave a comment:

replied
    Apollo wrote: View Post
    That 4th overall pick would hit the spot right now, am I right?
    I’ll say this: If I did have the pick, i’d take a serious look at procuring your advanced scouting services.

Otherwise, I’m good with having the #9 empty roster spot on my team to re-sign and re-drop Willy Megahertz.

Cuz there’s really no way of knowing whether you’re picking the next Jarrett Jackson or Josh Jackson in this draft. Am I wrong?

Leave a comment:

• DanH
    replied
    6, 8 and 11? Ugh.

Leave a comment:

• Miekenstien
    replied
    James Ballswin (Realizar) wrote: View Post
    BALLSWIN Curiosity Survey - Question: Before the 2018 NBA regular season trade deadline...

...did you know that the 2019 draft lottery increased to four teams because the #4 pick was added to the rules?

YES or NO
    No

Leave a comment:

• Apollo
    replied
    That 4th overall pick would hit the spot right now, am I right?

Leave a comment:

replied
    BALLSWIN Curiosity Survey - Question: Before the 2018 NBA regular season trade deadline...

...did you know that the 2019 draft lottery increased to four teams because the #4 pick was added to the rules?

YES or NO

Leave a comment:

• Apollo
    replied
    Cody73 wrote: View Post
    Sorry for not being around and the random bumpity bump of this thread.... but hey, i'll take #3 in this draft.
    If you get RJ Barrett that's a damn good looking building block. Congrats.

Leave a comment:

• Cody73
    replied
    Sorry for not being around and the random bumpity bump of this thread.... but hey, i'll take #3 in this draft.

Leave a comment:

• WJF
    replied
    Sitting at 10 in the draft. Not sure this is going to be a game changer. I need a healthy squad next year.

Leave a comment:

• The Coach
    replied
    Coach almost owns half of the top ten!

Congrats to Drizz on winning the Zion sweepstakes. This year's #1 choice is a lot easier than a bunch of recent classes.

Good luck to all who have picks.
    I do almost own half and all I wanted was a top 3 pick... of course that means the highest I get is 4... My scouts are now going to have to expand their work or do one of the top 3 have interest in multiple picks?

Leave a comment:

• Apollo
    replied
    Miekenstien wrote: View Post

Thought I was closer than I was and traded the protected pick, I got fucked on last year, thanks Memphis, and this year's pick. In my brain when I made the dieng trade, my gamble was this pick only, and I had even planned on it not being lottery.
    At #8 Cameron Reddish seems like an interesting pick but I'm with you on the lotto. My worst fear was coughing up a high lotto pick (like Ballschin just did ).

11th overall was in around where I expected my pick to land.

Leave a comment:

• Miekenstien
    replied
    Skywalker got burned on his dealt pick last year. Now he burned Joey(maybe just a little?) and so I'm predicting Joey burns someone this year.

Also, Miek, care to reminds about Diengate?
    Thought I was closer than I was and traded the protected pick, I got fucked on last year, thanks Memphis, and this year's pick. In my brain when I made the dieng trade, my gamble was this pick only, and I had even planned on it not being lottery.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X