Announcement

Collapse

Raptors Republic Android & iOS App

Hey guys and gals,

We're running a, how should I say, pilot or beta version of our new Raptors Republic app. We haven't made it official as we're still trying to work out some bugs while improving the user interface. So, its not the final version so expect to see more changes over the next while.

Anyhow, please feel free to download. Available on both Android & iPhone. It's absolutely free.

Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...rsrepublic.app

iOS: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/the-...6946?ls=1&mt=8

If we could ask a favour though. We're welcoming feedback and suggestions on perhaps things you'd like to see. At the end of the day we're doing this for you guys by making everything here easier available for you the user. Please send your feedback (Regardless if its positive or negative) to raptorsrepublic@gmail.com.

Thanks in advance and we hope you guys enjoy the application.
See more
See less

RR Dynasty League - Season 7!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Just want to take a moment to point out the following to the person who questioned my Tim Hardaway Jr. trade :

    Mikal Bridges: Ranked 94th, age 22
    Tim Hardaway Jr: Ranked 86th, age 26

    Bridges is ranked 33rd in the league over the last 30 days. That is all.

    Comment


    • Apollo wrote: View Post
      Congrats on winning a game in the middle of the season.
      Lol And I've got at least one more coming in Week 16. See you then sir.

      Comment


      • Apollo wrote: View Post
        Just want to take a moment to point out the following to the person who questioned my Tim Hardaway Jr. trade :

        Mikal Bridges: Ranked 94th, age 22
        Tim Hardaway Jr: Ranked 86th, age 26

        Bridges is ranked 33rd in the league over the last 30 days. That is all.
        Maybe we should also point out that Josh Jackson (ranked 247th this month) for Hield (39th) and pick that became Ayton (19th) deal too.
        Heir, Prince of Cambridge

        If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

        Comment


        • Axel wrote: View Post
          Maybe we should also point out that Josh Jackson (ranked 247th this month) for Hield (39th) and pick that became Ayton (19th) deal too.
          That's just mean. Leave the hate in the 2-0-1-8!

          Comment


          • Axel wrote: View Post
            Maybe we should also point out that Josh Jackson (ranked 247th this month) for Hield (39th) and pick that became Ayton (19th) deal too.
            Luka Doncic, Damian Lillard. Live by the sword, die by the sword. I can't win them all but I will take most.

            Comment


            • Joey wrote: View Post
              Lol And I've got at least one more coming in Week 16. See you then sir.
              Yeah you must be incredibly confident to put 39th ranked Nance Jr. in the auction for me to sign.

              Comment


              • New year, new power rankings.
                in masai we trust

                water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

                Comment


                • Nurkic tonight 24-23-7-5-5. i never regret trading him for Brandon Knight. ....never!
                  in masai we trust

                  water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

                  Comment


                  • koncept wrote: View Post
                    Nurkic tonight 24-23-7-5-5. i never regret trading him for Brandon Knight. ....never!
                    Wasn't it Brevin Knight? Man, you got sodomized on that one!

                    Comment


                    • koncept wrote: View Post
                      Nurkic tonight 24-23-7-5-5. i never regret trading him for Brandon Knight. ....never!
                      Mack North wrote: View Post
                      Wasn't it Brevin Knight? Man, you got sodomized on that one!

                      Comment


                      • still won the ship without him HEYO
                        in masai we trust

                        water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

                        Comment


                        • Week 12 Power Rankings


                          Changes:
                          - Axel (-)
                          - 007 (-2%)
                          ^^ Koncept (-3%)
                          v Apollo (-4%)
                          v Mack (-7%)
                          - Realizar (+3%)
                          ^ WJF (+1%)
                          ^ Joey (+3%)

                          It looks to be a tough fight for 7th and 8th seed with four teams likely vying for those two spots.

                          Happy New Year!


                          Comment


                          • there must be an error in the system. russian hackers. fake news. Ive Never been ranked higher than Apollo
                            in masai we trust

                            water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

                            Comment


                            • So you finally admit to your collusion with Russia, eh? Despicable.

                              Comment


                              • Impeach the Champ!

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X