Announcement

Collapse

Raptors Republic Android & iOS App

Hey guys and gals,

We're running a, how should I say, pilot or beta version of our new Raptors Republic app. We haven't made it official as we're still trying to work out some bugs while improving the user interface. So, its not the final version so expect to see more changes over the next while.

Anyhow, please feel free to download. Available on both Android & iPhone. It's absolutely free.

Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...rsrepublic.app

iOS: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/the-...6946?ls=1&mt=8

If we could ask a favour though. We're welcoming feedback and suggestions on perhaps things you'd like to see. At the end of the day we're doing this for you guys by making everything here easier available for you the user. Please send your feedback (Regardless if its positive or negative) to raptorsrepublic@gmail.com.

Thanks in advance and we hope you guys enjoy the application.
See more
See less

RR Dynasty League - Season 7!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sounds like apollo is looking for a porzingas for harden and a few picks trade

Comment

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post
      Sounds like apollo is looking for a porzingas for harden and a few picks trade
      No way, similar to the Posse's relationship with Embiid, the Creeds have too much time invested in this one. I'm in for the long haul. Porzingis, Simmons and Doncic are my superstar core for the next twelve seasons.

Comment

• The Spurs are also viewed as a team with significant interest in Porzingis, according to league front office sources, though it’d be difficult for San Antonio to create enough cap space this summer.
        With the Knicks looking to create enough cap space to sign Durant, which will require renouncing free agent rights and trading either Tim Hardaway Jr. or Courtney Lee, teams are wondering what will happen with Porzingis.
        https://www.theringer.com/nba/2019/1...ons-pre-agents

The Spurs having interest is telling. If Pop hangs around that would be a perfect match.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
          He was arguably top five before getting hurt, he was on a total tear. He's further ahead in his recovery than some Knick brass are suggesting, as evident by his social media. He doesn't depend on athleticism to be effective. He's very young and so his recovery ability is higher than some of the guys you're probably thinking about. ACL injuries aren't as big a deal as they used to be and we're not talking about some 6'5" high flyer wing and so I'm 100% certain he will be recovered beyond 100% when he returns. What I mean by that is they put him on a preventative program as part of his recovery so this doesn't happen in the future. He will be better than ever and just in time for my 2019-2020 Mayhem Tour.

Well, I respect the fact that you believe it.

Apollo wrote:
          He's very young and so his recovery ability is higher than some of the guys you're probably thinking about.
          Who are you thinking of? The two most recent examples that came to my mind are Jabari Parker (who was younger than KP), and Derrick Rose (who was about the same age), and neither was the same again.

Again, not looking to throw shade, just looking to have an honest conversation about what KP could actually come back as.
          Last edited by Joey; Tue Jan 8th, 2019, 06:18 PM.

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post

Who are you thinking of? The two most recent examples that came to my mind are Jabari Parker (who was younger than KP), and Derrick Rose (who was about the same age), and neither was the same again.

Again, not looking to throw shade, just looking to have an honest conversation about what KP could actually come back as.

Comment

Derrick Rose relied heavily on out of this world athleticism. That's not Porzingis' game. Parker had MULTIPLE devastating injuries and you could make the case he fully recovered but his game is a throwback that doesn't fit the modern NBA, especially seeing how he doesn't play defense.

Meanwhile Zach Lavine blew out his ACL and is having a breakout campaign. He's the most recent recovery example. He did and still does rely on athleticism. Again, that's not Porzingis' game though.

Comment

• Kyle Kuzma droppin 41. i think lebron knows who the best laker youth is..
                in masai we trust

water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

Comment

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post
                  The sad thing is if you had him on your squad he would be your best fantasy player.

Comment

• Highlight of the season!

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
                      Highlight of the season!

To describe that scene would be a good metaphor to explain Joey's playoff fate... Unless he makes another trade. Joey, contact me, I care buddy.

Comment

To describe that scene would be a good metaphor to explain Joey's playoff fate... Unless he makes another trade. Joey, contact me, I care buddy.
                        I've seen your trade offers Apollo - I can already very comfortably say "Not interested".
                        And I think it is you who should be worried, sir. You keep blaming injuries for the fact I would have beaten you the last 2 weeks in a row (and would be up 7-2 on you this week), but I'm pretty sure you'll have those same injuries come playoff time.

Good luck to you.
                        Last edited by Joey; Thu Jan 10th, 2019, 11:58 AM.

Comment

• When you inadvertently start fights between other owners and sit back and watch like:

Thanks, Captain Obvious!

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
                            When you inadvertently start fights between other owners and sit back and watch like:

Thanks, Captain Obvious!
                            You didn't start the fight.

This

started the fight.

Comment

I've seen your trade offers Apollo - I can already very comfortably say "Not interested".
                              And I think it is you who should be worried, sir. You keep blaming injuries for the fact I would have beaten you the last 2 weeks in a row (and would be up 7-2 on you this week), but I'm pretty sure you'll have those same injuries come playoff time.

Good luck to you.
                              I'm going to beat you without my best player and we're likely to not meet each other again until next season seeing how I'm going to claim the 3rd seed this year with a 16 win campaign... 15 more than the dud you guys handed me a few years back.

Comment

I'm going to beat you without my best player and we're likely to not meet each other again until next season seeing how I'm going to claim the 3rd seed this year with a 16 win campaign... 15 more than the dud you guys handed me a few years back.
                                LOL

Comment

Working...
                                X