Announcement

Collapse

Raptors Republic Android & iOS App

Hey guys and gals,

We're running a, how should I say, pilot or beta version of our new Raptors Republic app. We haven't made it official as we're still trying to work out some bugs while improving the user interface. So, its not the final version so expect to see more changes over the next while.

Anyhow, please feel free to download. Available on both Android & iPhone. It's absolutely free.

Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...rsrepublic.app

iOS: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/the-...6946?ls=1&mt=8

If we could ask a favour though. We're welcoming feedback and suggestions on perhaps things you'd like to see. At the end of the day we're doing this for you guys by making everything here easier available for you the user. Please send your feedback (Regardless if its positive or negative) to raptorsrepublic@gmail.com.

Thanks in advance and we hope you guys enjoy the application.
See more
See less

RR Dynasty League - Season 7!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • I got the biggest grapes in the bunch.

    We're already out there training for next year, hitting milestones, splashing in water, team building and stuff...

    Comment


    • here comes the excuse train!! let Miek have his moment lol. we're all injured.. its dynasty no IR
      Last edited by koncept; Wed Mar 13th, 2019, 05:43 PM. Reason: because i CAN
      in masai we trust

      water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

      Comment


      • koncept wrote: View Post
        here comes the excuse train!! let Miek have his moment lol. we're all injured.. its dynasty no IR
        Oh I think you've been fairly fortunate in the injuries department.

        Comment


        • ive had my share
          in masai we trust

          water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

          Comment


          • koncept wrote: View Post
            ive had my share
            If that's a share then some of us have taken double or triple shares.

            Comment


            • koncept wrote: View Post
              here comes the excuse train!! let Miek have his moment lol. we're all injured.. its dynasty no IR
              If we had one IR spot, I'd have about 4 straight chips and would be gunning for my 5th.

              Comment


              • Man oh man, would you guys like some Cheese with your Whiiiiiine?

                Comment


                • Still can't believe that if I had set my lineups against koncept in Week 6 I'd be in the playoffs right now.

                  AND I'd be beating 007 5-4 right now too ...

                  *This is me joining in on the whine party*
                  Last edited by Joey; Thu Mar 14th, 2019, 10:26 AM.

                  Comment


                  • Joey wrote: View Post
                    Man oh man, would you guys like some Cheese with your Whiiiiiine?

                    Didn't your mother teach you not to play with things that come out of your nose?

                    Comment


                    • Joey wrote: View Post
                      Still can't believe that if I had set my lineups against koncept in Week 6 I'd be in the playoffs right now.

                      AND I'd be beating 007 5-4 right now too ...

                      *This is me joining in on the whine party*

                      Comment


                      • Joey wrote: View Post
                        Still can't believe that if I had set my lineups against koncept in Week 6 I'd be in the playoffs right now.

                        AND I'd be beating 007 5-4 right now too ...

                        *This is me joining in on the whine party*
                        Way to ruin my day that was already ruined.

                        Comment


                        • Wow, we’re only halfway through the first round guys, save some complaining for the offseason
                          The name's Bond, James Bond.

                          Comment


                          • Damn, didn’t realize that Tapatalk stopped sending my notifications and just thought our thread had went really quiet the last couple of weeks.

                            Well the injury bug has hit me harder now than at any other point this year. Gonna be a tough slog to finally raise that banner but gotta keep believing!
                            Heir, Prince of Cambridge

                            If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

                            Comment


                            • Elfrid Payton playing for a juicy fantasy contract right now ... 3 straight Triple Doubles for Payton! Unreal.

                              Comment


                              • Joey wrote: View Post
                                Elfrid Payton playing for a juicy fantasy contract right now ... 3 straight Triple Doubles for Payton! Unreal.
                                He’d look really good on a title-contender team right now!

                                (This is a self-inflicting burn since I acquired him via trade in a money league, and subsequently waived him when he was dropping dogshit stats following his stint on the IR.) #Fast&Loose

                                Edit - Thankfully he wasn’t picked up by the manager who traded him to me, cuz we’re playoff opponents this week.
                                Last edited by James Ballswin (Realizar); Sat Mar 16th, 2019, 12:37 PM.
                                RR OG

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X