Announcement

Collapse

Raptors Republic Android & iOS App

Hey guys and gals,

We're running a, how should I say, pilot or beta version of our new Raptors Republic app. We haven't made it official as we're still trying to work out some bugs while improving the user interface. So, its not the final version so expect to see more changes over the next while.

Anyhow, please feel free to download. Available on both Android & iPhone. It's absolutely free.

Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...rsrepublic.app

iOS: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/the-...6946?ls=1&mt=8

If we could ask a favour though. We're welcoming feedback and suggestions on perhaps things you'd like to see. At the end of the day we're doing this for you guys by making everything here easier available for you the user. Please send your feedback (Regardless if its positive or negative) to raptorsrepublic@gmail.com.

Thanks in advance and we hope you guys enjoy the application.
See more
See less

RR Dynasty League - Season 7!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Mack North wrote: View Post
    JaVale goes for 33 and 20... are you shitting me?
    Why are you downplaying his performance? He had SIX blocks too. lol

    Comment


    • Yea that's a crazy line for the Shaqtin' champ, but blocks are not winnable for me - points and rebounds are.

      Horford sitting today so who knows, my efforts may be futile.

      Comment


      • Jbml itís been a hell of a matchup this week. May the best team win
        in masai we trust

        water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

        Comment


        • Set up for a crazy finish in our final four. Best of luck and health to us all!

          Comment


          • No matter what the result, I think we need to find a way to push our playoffs a couple weeks earlier
            The name's Bond, James Bond.

            Comment


            • 007 wrote: View Post
              No matter what the result, I think we need to find a way to push our playoffs a couple weeks earlier
              Looked at this at the beginning of this season. We end it the earliest Yahoo will allow I'm pretty sure. Will check again next season.

              Comment


              • Are we on the verge of seeing double upsets?

                Comment


                • 2019 will crown a First Time Champion! Congrats to Mack North and jbml for moving on!! Will be a slobber-knocker of a Finals.

                  Comment


                  • Iím kind of in a basketball coma from March Madness at the moment, so I wasnít actually paying much attention to Dynasty for most of today...but going out like this hurts.

                    Ibaka grabs 1 fucking board today, Batum misses back-to-back games due to an illness and I lose by 5 rebounds. Brutal.

                    GG Mack. We both dealt with some shit this past week...which is why Iíd love to shorten the season slightly lol
                    The name's Bond, James Bond.

                    Comment


                    • Congrats to the finalists. Some monster stats all around this week and some crazy finishes...
                      in masai we trust

                      water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

                      Comment


                      • Wow, just saw. We are getting an "and new"

                        Comment


                        • Congrats to JBML and Mack for making the finals. Mack's team looks incredibly banged up but he made it with a banged up team so I'm not counting him out.

                          Comment

                          Working...
                          X