Announcement

Collapse

Raptors Republic Android & iOS App

Hey guys and gals,

We're running a, how should I say, pilot or beta version of our new Raptors Republic app. We haven't made it official as we're still trying to work out some bugs while improving the user interface. So, its not the final version so expect to see more changes over the next while.

Anyhow, please feel free to download. Available on both Android & iPhone. It's absolutely free.

Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...rsrepublic.app

iOS: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/the-...6946?ls=1&mt=8

If we could ask a favour though. We're welcoming feedback and suggestions on perhaps things you'd like to see. At the end of the day we're doing this for you guys by making everything here easier available for you the user. Please send your feedback (Regardless if its positive or negative) to raptorsrepublic@gmail.com.

Thanks in advance and we hope you guys enjoy the application.
See more
See less

Should I drop Will Barton? (12 team league)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should I drop Will Barton? (12 team league)

My league is 12 team Head-to-Head

Should I drop Will Barton? or should I wait it out? If I drop him...who should I grab?

Player List / Free Agent:

Right now I am Rank 7: 9-9-0

Thanks in return!
    Last edited by Kakashi; Mon Oct 29th, 2018, 10:02 AM.

Barton will be re-evaluated in 6 weeks. So he may not make it on to the court for at least 7 or 8 weeks. That's a lot of time without another guy in your line up. I assume you don't have an IR slot?

Might be worth the gamble to let him go.. and then try to grab him from the waivers in about 5 or 6 weeks again (who knows you might get lucky). As for who to pick up.. check your stats out to see where you are struggling the most and pick up a guy that can help with that cat.

Tucker seems like a safe pick though. He's already averaging 36 mpg in 5 games, and really their only good wing defender. He can play two positions (SF/PF) so is a versatile pickup for your roster (can't play guard like Barton though). If anything he'll help you with steals, and should be good for about 5-6 boards a game. With Harden out, he'll have opportunity to score some points as well in the meantime.

Comment

planetmars wrote: View Post
      Barton will be re-evaluated in 6 weeks. So he may not make it on to the court for at least 7 or 8 weeks. That's a lot of time without another guy in your line up. I assume you don't have an IR slot?

Might be worth the gamble to let him go.. and then try to grab him from the waivers in about 5 or 6 weeks again (who knows you might get lucky). As for who to pick up.. check your stats out to see where you are struggling the most and pick up a guy that can help with that cat.

Tucker seems like a safe pick though. He's already averaging 36 mpg in 5 games, and really their only good wing defender. He can play two positions (SF/PF) so is a versatile pickup for your roster (can't play guard like Barton though). If anything he'll help you with steals, and should be good for about 5-6 boards a game. With Harden out, he'll have opportunity to score some points as well in the meantime.
      Thanks for your help. I need more steals since Kyle Anderson is not doing anything for me right now.

Comment

Working...
      X