March madness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gonzz wrote: View Post
    I went with Duke to win it all. RJBarret seems to win at every level he plays at. He did it again last game with the tip in winner.
    If Duke is going to win it... RJ Barrett is going to have to do if for them.

He has to make 3 point shots.. which he is capable of doing.....and a lot of them .....on a team that in aggregate doesn't shoot very well.

Duke is reminiscent of those all world athletically gifted Kentucky teams that usually came up short because when push came to shove they couldn't make any jump shots.
    There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
    - TGO

Comment

gonna be some good games tonight. think Florida state is going to push gonzaga to there limit but bulldogs eventually take it. I like Texas Tech to pull off the minor upset vs Michigan
      To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

Picked Gozaga for the final 4 just for the name but also liked liked Florida St. For the Canadian kid Kaberle.

Comment

Gonzz wrote: View Post
          Picked Gozaga for the final 4 just for the name but also liked liked Florida St. For the Canadian kid Kaberle.
          zags got a Canadian to brandon Clarke out of van city. they my pick to win it all that hacuiumaru kid is sweet.

Comment

Some good games tonight...
            My bracket still lives ...

I got Houston over Kentucky .. Michigan St over LSU.... Duke over VaTech and Carolina over Auburn...

and going to the final four I got Duke.. Purdue...Carolina and Gonzaga

- TGO

Comment

My brackets still looks okay got a chance to win the pool i am in... However last night i lost my first final 4 pick in Tennessee. They should have won but then that kid on TN fouled on a last second 3 point shot and Purdue were able to extend it to OT. Still have 3 of my final 4 in Gonzaga, North Carolina and Michigan st. And the Houston game will be big for me tn. Seems like im one of the few in my pool who had them beating kentucky.

Comment

wow Auburn with the huge upset!! Charles Barkley is gonna be partying tonight

Comment

Yeah Auburn really stuck it to Carolina....

Houston almost had Kentucky....

Duke with a lot of good luck squeaks by VaTech

Michigan State really put the boots to LSU...
                  - TGO

Comment

My bracket came to an inglorious end last night with both Purdue and Gonzaga bowing out.

That Edwards kid is quite the player..not sure he has the size to go in the first round but my god is he fast.
                    - TGO

Comment

Im maxed out for points in my bracket now. Have michigan st for the final 4 but losing after that. Now i can just watch with no additonal attachment. Hoping for a Aubrun texas tech final now. But really any team beside virgina winning would be a surprise pre tournament.

Comment

bertarapsfan wrote: View Post
                        Im maxed out for points in my bracket now. Have michigan st for the final 4 but losing after that. Now i can just watch with no additonal attachment. Hoping for a Aubrun texas tech final now. But really any team beside virgina winning would be a surprise pre tournament.
                        A TexTech vs Auburn final would be great... It might.. just might....on the heels of Villanova winning it a couple times spread the talent around a little more...instead of all roads leading to Duke/Carolina/Kentucky/Kansas
                        - TGO

Comment

whose watching the champonship game? Go TECH!

Comment

Working...
                          X