Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What the Heck #X%A !!! has happened to FAN 590 ????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What the Heck #X%A !!! has happened to FAN 590 ????

I have been a fan of this radio show since day 1 … Heck when it was the FAN 1430 … The once Pioneers of talk radio in Canada have now decided to get rid of all their First A talent .... First the Bobcat .. Now Nick Kyprios , Maclean and Shannon are gone …

Money. That preposterous NHL deal left the Sportsnet world in serious hurt. All of these guys are victims of that to one extent or another.

Comment

Hope they hire more basketball guys.. The network was too hockey-centric for my liking. Wishful thinking I know.

I do miss Bobcat though. Tried listening to Jeff Blair but just can't do it. He's way too boring for my liking.

Switching to TSN 1050 as my primary radio spot now, which is rough to do.

I may have to switch to podcasts going forward. Is Jim Rome still working?

Comment

planetmars wrote: View Post
        Hope they hire more basketball guys.. The network was too hockey-centric for my liking. Wishful thinking I know.

I do miss Bobcat though. Tried listening to Jeff Blair but just can't do it. He's way too boring for my liking.

Switching to TSN 1050 as my primary radio spot now, which is rough to do.

I may have to switch to podcasts going forward. Is Jim Rome still working?

I've been with The Fan since it was CJCL 1430 back in the day doing just Jays games at that point. I still listen to it falling asleep every night, but since I got Sirius XM about 3.5 years ago I can't fathom going back to terrestrial radio in the car or anywhere else. TSN is god awful, I can't stand those personalities and it's mainly hockey talk. That Landsberg scoop of Kawhi buying a house back in May or June? I didn't believe that trash for a second, he just did it for clicks. He's the worst... he probably layers that caked-up makeup on in the mornings for his radio show too.

You can find Rome on the internet, he's still a good listen. Not sure if he's on WGR550 anymore or not... I find him here http://player.listenlive.co/24601/en/show/4

Comment

Working...
        X