Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Everything March Madness

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Everything March Madness

    Didn't see a thread like this, so I made one. March Madness 2015 is HERE EVERYONE!!!

    UAB has already beaten 3 seed Iowa State, and Notre Dame has pushed past Northeastern.
    The name's Bond, James Bond.

  • #2
    Well I'm not allowed to watch 2015 March Madness cuz of my new years reoslutions, but I just checked results, I wonder how many brackets are still alive? can't be more than 10%

    Comment


    • #3
      rocwell wrote: View Post
      Well I'm not allowed to watch 2015 March Madness cuz of my new years reoslutions, but I just checked results, I wonder how many brackets are still alive? can't be more than 10%
      You can break that resolution...no one needs to know...
      The name's Bond, James Bond.

      Comment


      • #4
        rocwell wrote: View Post
        Well I'm not allowed to watch 2015 March Madness cuz of my new years reoslutions, but I just checked results, I wonder how many brackets are still alive? can't be more than 10%
        What kind of resolution was that?
        A key that opens many locks is a master key, but a lock that gets open by many keys is just a shitty lock

        Comment


        • #5
          e_wheazhy_ wrote: View Post
          What kind of resolution was that?
          It's a good one and I'm pretty sure there'll be no random brawls this March.

          Comment


          • #6
            ANOTHER UPSET!!!!!

            Georgia State were down 10 late against Baylor, but stormed back to win on this shot:

            The name's Bond, James Bond.

            Comment


            • #7
              007 wrote: View Post
              ANOTHER UPSET!!!!!

              Georgia State were down 10 late against Baylor, but stormed back to win on this shot:

              Hah, send an ambulance to Acy's house!

              Comment


              • #8
                007 wrote: View Post
                ANOTHER UPSET!!!!!

                Georgia State were down 10 late against Baylor, but stormed back to win on this shot:

                Is that the coach that falls out of his chair when it drops? That's awesome. Haha

                OH he's the one who injured his Achilles while celebrating their last win! That explains the chair ... he needs to chill ...

                Comment


                • #9
                  Second tourney win in school history, I think he has the right to go a little crazy
                  The name's Bond, James Bond.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Well, my brackets are done. Back to watching NBA...

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      007 wrote: View Post
                      Second tourney win in school history, I think he has the right to go a little crazy
                      Oh totally, I just mean for his own health .. dude already ruptured his Achilles from celebrating, and now who knows what else from this fall. Haha

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Damn, I hope VCU can pull through, but Ohio's pulling ahead...
                        The name's Bond, James Bond.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          007 wrote: View Post
                          Damn, I hope VCU can pull through, but Ohio's pulling ahead...
                          Doug Brooks won't miss from 3!
                          "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            007 wrote: View Post
                            Second tourney win in school history, I think he has the right to go a little crazy
                            The player who hit the game winner is his son, R.J Hunter
                            "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Damn Russell got elbowed in the face
                              "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X