Everything March Madness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bendit wrote: View Post
    They should market themselves as a package deal...
    Sign one contract between them and split everything. They're not allowed on the floor at the same time, as legally they would be the same player, but would be amazing and totally a Disney movie in the making.

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
      Sign one contract between them and split everything. They're not allowed on the floor at the same time, as legally they would be the same player, but would be amazing and totally a Disney movie in the making.
      This made me laugh so much, hahaha.
      The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• Duke or Wisconsin?

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
          Duke or Wisconsin?
          Other than Dukies nobody will be rooting for Duke lmao
          "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• Well I don't consider myself a Dukie, but I picked Duke to beat Kentucky.. so now I pick them to beat Wisconsin. I do like me some good ol' Wisonsin Cheddar though.

Comment

Well I don't consider myself a Dukie, but I picked Duke to beat Kentucky.. so now I pick them to beat Wisconsin. I do like me some good ol' Wisonsin Cheddar though.
              booo

Comment

Well I don't consider myself a Dukie, but I picked Duke to beat Kentucky.. so now I pick them to beat Wisconsin. I do like me some good ol' Wisonsin Cheddar though.

Comment

Sounds like a sequel to the Jackie Moon movie lol

Comment

• Wow, that replay is about as close as I've ever seen for an out of bounds touch .. it literally touches the very tip of his finger.

Wow, they didn't say he touched it though. Wild .. I thought it was clear.

Comment

• Horsehit call. Fuck Duke!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Tyus Jones for MVP... They'll guard the 3 point line like their lives depend on it.
                        Give me liberty or give me a bran muffin! - Colin Mochrie

Comment

• I literally can't believe I managed to win that bracket after the way I started. ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE!!

Comment

• Tyus Jones would look great backing up Lowry next season

Comment

• Duke got so many calls it was amazing. Like, i readily admit i hate duke but i couldn't care less about Wisconsin either and i was just baffled at so many of the calls. Insane.
                              @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• ceez wrote: View Post
                                Duke got so many calls it was amazing. Like, i readily admit i hate duke but i couldn't care less about Wisconsin either and i was just baffled at so many of the calls. Insane.
                                Duke always gets lots of calls, but that was just disgusting. A shameful way to end the tournament. Really disappointed because it was a really good game otherwise. First half was awesome.
                                Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

Working...
                                X