• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can't believe I missed it...

Comment

Mack North wrote: View Post
      Can't believe I missed it...
      What the heck were you doing?! Geez Mack. You had one job to do.

Comment

Greatest Athlete of All Time. The GAAT
        9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

I've always wanted to play golf. It always seemed like fun for rich men, but I'm not. But someday I'll definitely try.

Comment

Been trying to play at least once, if not twice a week, since the beginning of COVID. Before that was just a handful of times a year at best going back to early 2000's.

New clubs for this year:

Driver - Callaway Rogue ST Max - Love this beast!

Irons - PING G425 4i-PW - very solid set of irons, didn't take long to get used to them. Love having a 4i in the bag again, hitting it 210 on average. Feels more controllable than a hybrid or wood.

Putter - Odyssey TRI-HOT 5K double wide - still getting used to the blade style putter, but the feel is amazing.

Just added the Arccos sensors to my grips as well. Only 2 rounds in, but it's pretty damn accurate and awesome.. Much easier than pulling out the phone for after each hole and plugging shots in on The Grint, but I do that still anyhow just to be safe and keep the handicap going with my buddies.

Started last season with a 24 or 25 hdcp, have it down to 16.7 right now.

What does everyone else play??

Comment

Mack North wrote: View Post
              Been trying to play at least once, if not twice a week, since the beginning of COVID. Before that was just a handful of times a year at best going back to early 2000's.

New clubs for this year:

Driver - Callaway Rogue ST Max - Love this beast!

Irons - PING G425 4i-PW - very solid set of irons, didn't take long to get used to them. Love having a 4i in the bag again, hitting it 210 on average. Feels more controllable than a hybrid or wood.

Putter - Odyssey TRI-HOT 5K double wide - still getting used to the blade style putter, but the feel is amazing.

Just added the Arccos sensors to my grips as well. Only 2 rounds in, but it's pretty damn accurate and awesome.. Much easier than pulling out the phone for after each hole and plugging shots in on The Grint, but I do that still anyhow just to be safe and keep the handicap going with my buddies.

Started last season with a 24 or 25 hdcp, have it down to 16.7 right now.

What does everyone else play??
              If you like TRI-HOT 5k, try Mizuno OMOI at one point. Absolutely amazing putter More expensive sadly, but well worth it IMO

Comment

Working...
              X