Announcement

Collapse

Raptors Republic Android & iOS App

Hey guys and gals,

We're running a, how should I say, pilot or beta version of our new Raptors Republic app. We haven't made it official as we're still trying to work out some bugs while improving the user interface. So, its not the final version so expect to see more changes over the next while.

Anyhow, please feel free to download. Available on both Android & iPhone. It's absolutely free.

Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...rsrepublic.app

iOS: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/the-...6946?ls=1&mt=8

If we could ask a favour though. We're welcoming feedback and suggestions on perhaps things you'd like to see. At the end of the day we're doing this for you guys by making everything here easier available for you the user. Please send your feedback (Regardless if its positive or negative) to raptorsrepublic@gmail.com.

Thanks in advance and we hope you guys enjoy the application.
See more
See less

The Golf Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joey
    started a topic The Golf Thread

The Golf Thread

Kind of surprised we don't already have one of these, but are there any golfers out there? Or anyone who follows Golf?

The Masters have been fantastic this weekend, and I'm just witnessing an incredible Quadruple Bogey by Spieth, going from 1st to 4th in no time ... crazy. The pressure on Sundays has gotta be unlike anything else in Sports.

Never really liked Spieth, so I'm okay with this. He's no Tiger... I miss Tiger.

• KeonClark
    replied
    Greatest Athlete of All Time. The GAAT

Leave a comment:

• Joey
    replied
    Mack North wrote: View Post
    Can't believe I missed it...
    What the heck were you doing?! Geez Mack. You had one job to do.

Leave a comment:

• Mack North
    replied
    Can't believe I missed it...

Leave a comment:

• Apollo
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Joey
    replied
    TIGER WOODS!!! Fuck ya!!

Leave a comment:

• Superjudge
    replied
    yep...his saturday made up for toronto's collective failures.

Leave a comment:

• Joey
    replied
    Tiger Woods y'all!!!!

Leave a comment:

• Joey
    replied
    Happy Masters Weekend everyone! With the Playoffs Starting as well, it's a great time to be a sports fan!

Leave a comment:

• Superjudge
    replied
    KeonClark wrote: View Post

I see you SJ. Kijiji doesn't have much here in Calgary, I've been scouring quite a bit. I am leaning gently used though f'n Nice and New looks to be an expensive combination..found these TaylorMade R11 irons at golf town for $387, they are good for intermediate players and were made in 2011..https://www.golftownpreowned.com/en/...-set-tm-s12705
    Thats a good set Keon. Used is always the way to go with clubs...I'd suggest however, a slight fitting for grips. Get new grips anyhow but have the guy at Golftown fit the grimps for you...I have large hands so I use 1.5 wraps under my grips...makes a world of difference.

Leave a comment:

• KeonClark
    replied
    Superjudge wrote: View Post

yeah, good clubs, fitted, won't make you better, but they will help you maximize what you can do. No doubt about it.
    I see you SJ. Kijiji doesn't have much here in Calgary, I've been scouring quite a bit. I am leaning gently used though f'n Nice and New looks to be an expensive combination..found these TaylorMade R11 irons at golf town for $387, they are good for intermediate players and were made in 2011..https://www.golftownpreowned.com/en/...-set-tm-s12705

Leave a comment:

• Superjudge
    replied
    Joey wrote: View Post

Ya, I had playing with the same clubs for 15 years probably (and they were my dads before that) until last season when I got a set of the Wilson Staff D200 Irons on clearance at GolfTown, and then the Taylor Made M2 Driver for a decent price as well. Makes a world of difference, love those Irons, and Wilson Staff are pretty bottom of the barrel in terms of price.
    yeah, good clubs, fitted, won't make you better, but they will help you maximize what you can do. No doubt about it.

Leave a comment:

• Superjudge
    replied
    I just sent Keon 2 killer links.... bah...dead to me.

Leave a comment:

• Demographic Shift
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Joey
    replied
    KeonClark wrote: View Post
    Time to dust off this thread, and dust off the clubs...I booked my first tee time for Sunday! Fore Mothafucka!

What's the golfers here thoughts on new clubs? I played a round in BC last week with my brother in laws set and was hitting 20 yards further..I highly doubt it was just me suddenly improving..I think its time, any advice for not paying an arm and a leg? Willing to buy older models, they would still be an upgrade..
    Ya, I had playing with the same clubs for 15 years probably (and they were my dads before that) until last season when I got a set of the Wilson Staff D200 Irons on clearance at GolfTown, and then the Taylor Made M2 Driver for a decent price as well. Makes a world of difference, love those Irons, and Wilson Staff are pretty bottom of the barrel in terms of price.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X