• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Championship Sunday! Damn you NBA and your stupid schedule[sometimes]

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
      Championship Sunday! Damn you NBA and your stupid schedule[sometimes]
      Decent game so far. I'm rooting for the Broncos by default since I hate the Cheatriots, but one of my buddies is making it really hard for me. So sick of all his fucking orange facebook posts!

Going for Zona overall, but I will root for Carolina if they make the Super Bowl.

Comment

• Broncos' defence though. Championship-esque

Comment

• Broncos D won this. Von Miller is da boss. Sooo... Denver vs Arizona?
          Last edited by rocwell; Sun Jan 24, 2016, 08:04 PM.

Comment

Broncos D won this. Von Miller is da boss. Sooo... Denver vs Arizona?
            Not bloody likely lol... i took the dog for a walk after the first game, come back to 10-0 then i saw the last td to make it 17-0. I just want a good game!

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
              Not bloody likely lol... i took the dog for a walk after the first game, come back to 10-0 then i saw the last td to make it 17-0. I just want a good game!
              Palmer is drunk.

Comment

• These Panthers are ruthless.

Comment

Palmer is drunk.
                  4 turnovers in the first half. That's basically insurmountable, but they're not out of it. Im hoping for a big second half outta the Cards.

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
                    4 turnovers in the first half. That's basically insurmountable, but they're not out of it. Im hoping for a big second half outta the Cards.
                    Arizona's D need to find the way how to bring more pressure otherwise this game is done
                    Last edited by rocwell; Sun Jan 24, 2016, 09:43 PM.

Comment

• Crazy. Cam is not human

EDIT: This is just embarrassing. Wow.
                      Last edited by rocwell; Sun Jan 24, 2016, 10:55 PM.

Comment

• Yea, Carolina is playing well on both sides of the ball. It's their time to shine.

Comment

• Carson Palmer was absolutely horrible. That performance will haunt him for sometime. The Panthers didn't capitalize much on the turnovers but what it did for the momentum of the game was huge. It kept Arizona's defence on the field far too long. It prevented their offence from getting into a rhythm. I think the Packers would have put up a better fight because of Aaron Rodgers' heroics. That was ugly, ugly for the Cards and I'm sure it will sting for quite some time.

Comment

• Who ya got then? Panthers or Broncos? Carolina is favoured to win SuperBowl by 4 points. Can anyone stop them though?!

Comment

• Obvious choice is the Panthers but I'm undecided at this point.

Comment

• That was a severe butt kicking (and something else as well).

Havent seen a physical display of massiveness, strength,accuracy and cannon for an arm in a QB for quite some time/ever?

Cam is a behemoth and seems unafraid too. Just wow.

I think the Panthers are better than 4 points on a neutral field. They have a good supporting cast on both sides of the ball. Not sure if their one weakness, cornerback/safety, is that much of an issue with the now weak arm of My Peyton.

Put your house on the black cats (says the pussy when it comes to big bets!).

Oh...and that was good viewing seeing Bradylicious on his derrier so often.

Comment

Working...
                                X