No announcement yet.

Everything Gridiron

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• love watching the draft and FA is kind of fun but definitely agree the offseason is way too long/boring
    @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• Oh, I enjoy the draft---highlights but actually sitting there for like four hours and only the first round is completed is ****ing torture.

Comment

• yeah having the first round for so long on one night is definitely awful

i miss the days when it was all in one day and i'd just drink and bbq and watch it
        @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• by the 4th round i'd be completely incoherent
          @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• How about taking a shot every time the hosts mention how the Browns and Texans need a QB?

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
              How about taking a shot every time the hosts mention how the Browns and Texans need a QB?
              Welcome to the danger zone.

Are you trying to kill us, Apollo?

Comment

• Calvin Johnson officially to retire.....

http://www.si.com/nfl/2016/01/31/cal...ons-retirement
                Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• It was shocking when I read the rumours at the end of the regular season. I don't know if this sticks, he's so young for a receiver of his athletic abilities and skills. He's also on track to post some huge career marks only trailing Jerry if he changes his mind.

Comment

• I can't wait for the game!
                    Axel wrote:
                    Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                    KeonClark wrote:
                    We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                    KeonClark wrote:
                    I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• Comment

• So.. Madden NFL 16 predicts a 24-20 Panthers win. Last year their simulation predicted an exact score and much more!
                        Last edited by rocwell; Tue Feb 2, 2016, 08:31 PM.

Comment

• Y'all ready for this?!?!?!?!?!?

EDIT:

Crazy.

Last edited by rocwell; Sun Feb 7, 2016, 06:21 PM.

Comment

• I hate all the pomp and circumstance. Just play some football.

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
                              I hate all the pomp and circumstance. Just play some football.
                              What do you expect dude? Whole Super Bowl is an ad.

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
                                What do you expect dude? Whole Super Bowl is an ad.
                                I know. I simply prefer football. All the extra delays and noise is just a distraction made for the average non-fan to watch.

Comment

Working...
                                X