No announcement yet.

Everything Gridiron

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh wow, Andrew Luck just got paid big time! $140M($87m guaranteed).

Comment

• Good stuff. He's the future of the league.

Comment

• Johnny Idiotface is going clean tomorrow! hahaha one more big bash before he ends it all. What a knob that guy is.... So glad we didn't let Jerry draft him, instead we got the future HOFer Zack Martin.

* Oh, and he just got suspended for the first 4 games next year. Not as though that will matter.

Last edited by Mack North; Thu Jun 30, 2016, 01:02 PM.

Comment

• The guy has addictions and they seem very serious. He also sounds like he's in trouble because who gets accidentally t boned twice in a few weeks? These stories don't usually end well. Hopefully he overcomes all this and cleans up.

Comment

• Stupid, stupid Le'Veon Bell. He missed a drug test.

Steelers are lucky to have DeAngelo Williams.

Comment

• And JJ Watt might be out up to 10 weeks, meaning he might not return til about week 4 or 5 I think.

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
                Stupid, stupid Le'Veon Bell. He missed a drug test.

Steelers are lucky to have DeAngelo Williams.

Well that sucks for my Dynasty team but at the same time I'm glad to be getting word now so I have time to tweak my keepers. As if I wasn't thin enough at RB after Beastmode retired.

Bell is entering dangerous territory. This is not his first run in and he's still very new to the league.

That was a funny video by the way.

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
                  And JJ Watt might be out up to 10 weeks, meaning he might not return til about week 4 or 5 I think.
                  Well there goes Houston's season. lol

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
                    Well there goes Houston's season. lol
                    You don't think Brock Osweiler can survive that?

Comment

• Not a big Brock fan. Gotta admit.

Comment

• Breaking story:
                        Dallas Cowboys running back Ezekiel Elliott has been named a suspect in a domestic violence police report obtained by TMZ Sports ... but the 21-year-old has DENIED any wrongdoing and was NOT arrested.

The female accuser filed a report with the Columbus PD in Ohio Friday morning ... saying she was assaulted by Elliott -- who she claims is her former live-in boyfriend -- while sitting in the driver's seat of her parked vehicle.

The officers who responded to the scene say the woman claims she had pain in her wrist and a red mark -- but declined medical treatment.

Cops contacted Elliott -- who denied striking the woman. He also said he never lived with her.
                        In the report, cops list the accuser as a 20-year-old woman -- 5'5", 120 lbs. Elliott is listed at 6'0", 225 lbs.

According to the report, cops also spoke with 4 witnesses -- but they all told cops they didn't see an assault. One of the witnesses was in the car at the time of the alleged incident.

Due to the conflicting reports, Elliott was NOT arrested -- but the accuser was referred to the prosecutor's office ... if she wants to try to press charges.

We reached out to Elliott's camp -- one person in his agent's office told us, "I can assure you [the allegations] are not true."
                        http://www.tmz.com/2016/07/22/ezekie...tacking-ex-gf/

A huge blow to the Cowboys if true. A really stupid move as well by the young guy with a promising future.

Comment

Breaking story:

http://www.tmz.com/2016/07/22/ezekie...tacking-ex-gf/

A huge blow to the Cowboys if true. A really stupid move as well by the young guy with a promising future.
                          Just a day after the NFL announces his jersey is the #1 seller in the league. Unbelievable.

He's a P.O.S. if he did it, but I don't think it's going to affect his career at this point. Highly doubt he gets much of a suspension if true, and none at all if it isn't.

Comment

Not a big Brock fan. Gotta admit.
                            Me neither, they're not going far even if Watt is at full health.

Comment

• BR is reporting that Ezekiel has texts saved on his phone proving his ex trying to set him up.

Am I the only one who hates TMZ? He wasn't even arrested and this shit is all over the news.

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
                                BR is reporting that Ezekiel has texts saved on his phone proving his ex trying to set him up.

Am I the only one who hates TMZ? He wasn't even arrested and this shit is all over the news.
                                Funny, he'll have this forever linked to his name even though it could turn out to be totally false. Women get away with a lot in this world and men just basically gotta sit back and take it. By that, I mean they can beat the shit out of you or trash your place if you've been caught cheating or doing something "wrong". Had a crazy slash my tires a few years back because I stopped talking to her, but it wasn't on camera so nothing could be done!

Comment

Working...
                                X