Everything Gridiron

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Apollo wrote: View Post
    Wow Brock was bad. I said it when he signed, the Texans made a mistake.
    Agreed. It's not even that he was a bad player to bring in, it's the money and commitment that will tie their hands to this guy from here on out.

Texans looked like trash last night.

Belicheck continues to out coach the NFL and Brisset looked quite good against, what is supposed to be, a strong defence. Maybe it's time for the Pats to trade Brady lol.
    Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Damn.. kinda bad day for Aaron to explode... Ugh.
      Last edited by rocwell; Sun Sep 25, 2016, 02:54 PM.

Comment

• Vikings def is tough

Comment

• I underestimated these Vikings, that's for sure.

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
            Damn.. kinda bad day for Aaron to explode... Ugh.
            McCarthy committed to the run and it made a world of difference. Rodgers didn't even toss it that much. 15 completions to get 4 TD. Beautiful. The team is really banged up on D. No Matthews. No Burnett. No Shields. Clock management helped.

Comment

• Heyyy Rams scored their 1st TD!

Comment

• Comment

Thats ridiculous lol

Comment

Heyyy Rams scored their 1st TD!
                    Gurley is disappointing me

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
                      Gurley is disappointing me
                      And many many others... Haha.

He still getting zilch, zip, nada run blocking tho.

Comment

• Eagles are winning again. What the f*ck?!

Comment

• Wentz is looking like the ROY and a franchise player. If I'm press covering the Browns I'm annoying them like every week with questions around the them opting not to draft the guy.

Comment

And many many others... Haha.

He still getting zilch, zip, nada run blocking tho.
                            Is it the blocking or is it their lack of a quality QB under center?

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
                              Wentz is looking like the ROY and a franchise player. If I'm press covering the Browns I'm annoying them like every week with questions around the them opting not to draft the guy.
                              Wentz looks awesome so far, which pains me to say, but that was a HUGE victory for Philly today. They wiped the floor with Big Ben and the Steelers, when they were supposed to have no business being in that game. As good as Wentz has been, the Philly D has been even better thus far. Prescott vs Wentz could become a great rivalry, the two teams already hate each other.

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
                                Wentz looks awesome so far, which pains me to say, but that was a HUGE victory for Philly today. They wiped the floor with Big Ben and the Steelers, when they were supposed to have no business being in that game. As good as Wentz has been, the Philly D has been even better thus far. Prescott vs Wentz could become a great rivalry, the two teams already hate each other.
                                That was a complete game wasn't it. I dont know who played better their D or O. Noticed their d coach is Schwartz who did a great job in Buffalo on D before Ryan took over.

Comment

Working...
                                X