Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rocwell wrote: View Post
    Can they trust Sam in January tho?
    I dunno, he has to make it that far first. I didn't think their defence was good enough to warrant an "all in" trade for a QB. He still may not be the right QB but their defence is legit.
    Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Trent Dilfer, Brad Johnson and Joe Flacco all have rings. I get it, lately it's been more about the QB but a team doesn't need a great QB to win it. Some average QBs are even considered better than they really are because they have rings.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
        Trent Dilfer, Brad Johnson and Joe Flacco all have rings. I get it, lately it's been more about the QB but a team doesn't need a great QB to win it. Some average QBs are even considered better than they really are because they have rings.
        Dilfer won his with a top 5 all-time defence and an elite RB. Big shoes for the D to fill.

Flacco won his ring with one of the best post season runs in NFL history. Not sure what comparison exists there, he's much better than Bradford.

Johnson wasn't a terrible QB just wasn't a game changer. Bradford is probably most suited to this level of QB play for these comparisons but he is a very different style than Johnson was. Bradford is more of a high risk high reward passer while Johnson played it safe and controlled field position.

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• You're missing the point, there's no blue print to winning. The Vikings don't need to win like anyone but themselves. A team doesn't need an elite QB to win it. A team doesn't need to be exactly like another team who had a mediocre QB to win it. That's all I'm saying. The Vikings are good and they're winning their own way. Who knows what happens in the post season if they get hot then.

Comment

• Dez is about to miss his second week with a fracture to his knee. Wouldn't be shocked if he misses much more time beyond that.

Comment

• Cam won't play tonight. Concussion.

Comment

• Fricking Baltimore.. needed their win badly. Overrated bunch. Ugh.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

Fricking Baltimore.. needed their win badly. Overrated bunch. Ugh.
                      Aaaand they've just fired OC Trestman

Comment

Fricking Baltimore.. needed their win badly. Overrated bunch. Ugh.
                        I didn't have a good feeling heading into that game, so wasn't surprised they dropped it.

rocwell wrote: View Post
                        Aaaand they've just fired OC Trestman
                        This was pretty clearly coming if you saw the signs. He got a pass on last year's struggles due to the numerous injuries, but this year the offence has been bad and even when they find success (West ran the ball great in the first half) they ignored it (barely got carries in the 2nd half despite the close score) to shoot themselves in the foot. The players feel that this group has enough talent to really be good this year and Trestman wasn't getting it done. Expect the offence to look down field more with Mike Wallace and Perriman stretching the top off the defence while Pitta and Smith work short and medium routes; also the running game will be featured more. 46 attempts for Flacco is far too many, especially when most are the dink and dunk variety; Flacco isn't a perfect QB but his strengths do not play to the west coast offence, he needs to air it out.

Comment

• Sounds like Dez will miss the big Packers vs Cowboys game. Good thing too because with the injuries the Pack have been shredded multiple times.

Comment

• I'm buying a Dak jersey tomorrow.

Comment

• Seattle sucks.

Comment

• Obviously Packers are very outmatched, but damn. Cowboys are looking good!

Comment

Working...
                                X