No announcement yet.

Everything Gridiron

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jeez. At this rate, Falcons alone will score over 60 points(Vegas total/under)

Apollo wrote: View Post
    I like politics separate from everything else but yeah, probably, if CNN reports otherwise.
    Sorry. P.S. There's no point watching American media these days. Horrible.

Comment

• Well they're on the board but they need to get some stops and turnovers.

Comment

• Props to Jordy Nelson for showing up tonight. I wouldn't play with broken ribs even if you give me that military-grade kevlar pad. Nah fuck that. (I'd play if they give me a morphine shot every 20 mins or so lol)

Comment

• Aikman articulated my view precisely. Time to start doing things differently in terms of injury avoidance. They have above average issues with injuries every year. It might be time to fire some people and try something new.

Comment

• Pittsburgh is still only bringing 3 man rush with a single LB in the box to guard against a middle screen and they are getting NO pressure on Brady... got to dial it up or get 8 yarded to death ...
            There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
            - TGO

Comment

• Third time in a row they convert on 3rd and 8.. No pressure at all from Pittsburgs front...
              - TGO

Comment

• And McDaniels calls the flea flicker and the saftey bites so hard his man is 5 yards behind him....great call...
                Pittsburgh has work to do at the half ....
                - TGO

Comment

• Well that's exactly what I expected, but still hoping for Steelers to make a push.

They haven't overcome a double-digit deficit(at the end of the 1st Q) since 2005 WC game.
                  Last edited by rocwell; Sun Jan 22, 2017, 08:46 PM.

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
                    Well that's exactly why I expected, but still hoping for Steelers to make a push.

They haven't overcome a double-digit deficit(at the end of the 1st Q) since 2005 WC game.
                    Unless they feel their man cover packages are shittier than the Knicks defense they are going to have to stunt or bring a corner or saftey and have confidence they can cover for more than 3 seconds...

or brady is going to dink them to death with Hogan and Edleman...
                    - TGO

Comment

• Bad luck for Bell to get the groin injury... even if they get by NE he won't be at full speed in two weeks against the Falcons..
                      - TGO

Comment

• Soooo.. Matt Ryan vs Tom Brady

Comment

• I'm cheering for the Falcons even though they whooped the Packers. I can't stand the Patriots.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
                            I'm cheering for the Falcons even though they whooped the Packers. I can't stand the Patriots.
                            Ugh. I don't see this happening. I mean it's superbowl, anything can happen, but damn.

It would be amazing if Atlanta went all the way. What a season. Still though, Pats will be favs... need to think about this one

I'll tell my prediction after pro bowl

Comment

• The Super Bowl has had its share of surprises. The Falcons are playing as good as anybody. I mean they caught the Packers banged up really badly but damn are they good right now.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
                                The Super Bowl has had its share of surprises. The Falcons are playing as good as anybody. I mean they caught the Packers banged up really badly but damn are they good right now.
                                Yeah I know. Anything can happen in SB. Just please, please no blowout.

Comment

Working...
                                X