X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rocwell wrote: View Post
    Did he get a jet for life?
    lol probably...

Actually, I think he only got a 3 year deal. He gets to move into 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue and use Air Force One for the following 8 years once this deal is up.
    The Double Champ is here!
    Dynasty King: RRNBADLS7
    Raptors: Larry O'Brien

Comment

• Damn!!

Goodell made $212m from 2006-2015. Only two athletes earned more in that time frame. Kobe and Alex Rodriguez. (salary)

Comment

Damn!!

Goodell made $212m from 2006-2015. Only two athletes earned more in that time frame. Kobe and Alex Rodriguez. (salary)
        Yea, that's messed up. The NFL did thrive during that period, but it's certainly taking a huge hit this year with all the drama going on.

The suspensions and fines are just so inconsistent, it boggles my mind how this continues to be the case. Brady, Zeke, Ray Rice, Suh, Pacman, Burfict, Gronk... countless others where the suspension given just doesn't fit the crime, whether it be too little or too much.

Comment

• Yo.. wtf... Tom Savage is back on the field. He appeared to have a seizure just 5 minutes ago.
          Last edited by rocwell; Sun Dec 10th, 2017, 02:33 PM.

Comment

• And Savage is done. NFL's concussion protocol is shambles. Everyone saw that Savage had a fucking seizure after getting hit.

Comment

• So, Eagles think that Carson Wentz has a torn acl............... This game.

Comment

So, Eagles think that Carson Wentz has a torn acl............... This game.
                Damn... The guy was having an amazing season. I hope it's not that bad...

Comment

• And I'm taking partial blame because anyone on my fantasy team this year seemed marked for a devestating injury. It's been the kiss of death for many players. I can't buy a break and yet the W's keep coming.

Comment

• Eagles just confirmed it, Wentz has a torn acl. Dude stayed in for 4 plays and threw a TD pass after tearing his acl. Tough cookie.

Comment

Eagles just confirmed it, Wentz has a torn acl. Dude stayed in for 4 plays and threw a TD pass after tearing his acl. Tough cookie.
                      He looks to be the future of the league if he can recover.

Comment

• I shed no tears, Fuck Philly fans. They always had a blast when our QB went down, now they suffer the same fate.

Best of luck to Wentz though, I feel yo pain!

Comment

• Oh my...

https://deadspin.com/nfl-network-sus...ath-1821206708

Unbelievable...

Comment

• I just don't get it... They must be fucking sick. These celebrities are getting excited over this kind of stuff is just.. crazy.

As time went on, Mr. Faulk became more aggressive, such as inviting Plaintiff to his hotel room, stroking and pulling out his genitals in front of her, pointing to his crotch and asking Plaintiff, “when are you gonna get on this already?” He also pinned Plaintiff against a wall, demanding oral sex while he pulled his pants down.
                            STROKING HIS GENITALS IN FRONT OF HER.

Sick. Sick. Sick.

What happened to drunkish one-night stands? Is that not enough to manage your sex drive?

Comment

I just don't get it... They must be fucking sick. These celebrities are getting excited over this kind of stuff is just.. crazy.

STROKING HIS GENITALS IN FRONT OF HER.

Sick. Sick. Sick.

What happened to drunkish one-night stands? Is that not enough to manage your sex drive?
                              It's just funny to me that all the Hollywood types want to persecute Trump(or people like him) for his behavior, yet behind closed doors they're the exact same. They make me sick to my stomach... scumbags, the lot of 'em.

Comment

• Not you too Marshall Faulk. Damn it. Is everyone a fucking perv?

Comment

Working...
                                X