No announcement yet.

Everything Gridiron

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If they say that Ertz isn’t a touchdown, I don’t think I could watch football again. That’s a freaking TD
    Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Change this damn rule ffs

Comment

• Good call

Comment

• wow!

Comment

• Golden Boooooy! Hahaha

Comment

• Philly is going to explode tonight. Wow! Congrats! What a story

Comment

• Awesome finish. Totally amazing they accomplished this without their MVP to be superstar QB.

Comment

• Great game
                  Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
                    Philly is going to explode tonight. Wow! Congrats! What a story
                    https://twitter.com/SBNation/status/960359258725502983

Comment

• I heard on the radio this morning that 400 million people watched the Super Bowl. Just setting the context:

Comment

• This was kind of what I was thinking as I watched it last night:
                        <blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Accurate <a href="https://t.co/vtDVSVPgPi">pic.twitter.com/vtDVSVPgPi</a></p>&mdash; BreatheHeavy (@breatheheavycom) <a href="https://twitter.com/breatheheavycom/status/960334102552461312?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">February 5, 2018</a></blockquote>
                        <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
                          I heard on the radio this morning that 400 million people watched the Super Bowl. Just setting the context:
                          Where did they find 200m viewers? Bullshit! TV ratings will be between 120 to 150 million people. Last year's superbowl drew 114m viewers.

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
                            Where did they find 200m viewers? Bullshit! TV ratings will be between 120 to 150 million people. Last year's superbowl drew 114m viewers.
                            Worldwide or in the US?

Both of those Philly TD's should have been overturned. If Dez or Jesse James didn't catch it, neither did those 2. NFL needs to fix itself.

Tom Brady is a twat for snubbing Nick Foles after the game. Lose with some class, you asshat. Guess we know where the daughter gets it from #annoyinglittlepissant

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
                              Worldwide or in the US?

Both of those Philly TD's should have been overturned. If Dez or Jesse James didn't catch it, neither did those 2. NFL needs to fix itself.

Tom Brady is a twat for snubbing Nick Foles after the game. Lose with some class, you asshat. Guess we know where the daughter gets it from #annoyinglittlepissant
                              Those kinds of calls are subjective. When it's so close it could go either way, to me anyway, it seems like they won't overturn.

The Patriots have had more than their fair share of calls go their way in this Brady era.

I wasn't aware of the whole drama after the game. I'm not shocked that golden boy doesn't lose like a champ. Foles should take it as a compliment. He beat the very best in a shootout on the biggest stage in the world and made Brady retreat with his tail tucked between his legs.
                              Last edited by Apollo; Mon Feb 5, 2018, 11:29 AM.

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
                                Worldwide or in the US?

US. I don't know about 2017 SB worldwide TV ratings, but 2014 superbowl was watched by 160m viewers worldwide. Expect something similar for this superbowl. It's very hard for NFL to captivate global audience. SuperBowl is not FIFA World Cup Final. That game between Argentina and Germany in 2014 was watched by 1.013 billion people. UEFA Champions League Final tv ratings are higher than superbowl, too.

Ertz TD was good. He was a runner?

Comment

Working...
                                X