This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rocwell wrote: View Post
    Can't say I blame him this time lol that whole fiasco was a complete waste of time.
    The Double Champ is here!
    Dynasty King: RRNBADLS7
    Raptors: Larry O'Brien

Comment

• Plus Irsay is an asshole.

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
        Josh McDaniels backed out on Indy to stay with Pats. Dick move, but the Hoodie must have convinced him to stay and they'll give him a boatload of $$ and he'll get the HC Position once Bellicheat is done.
        Still, bush league move. Having been burned in a similar manner by a guy I recruited for a job and paid a lot of money to - only to see him quit after 1 fucking day and go back to his old job - I have a lot of sympathy for the Colts.

Also, I would note this: how much respect do you think a guy like Kraft or Belicheck has for McDaniels now? I guarantee you that it's a lot less than two days ago.

Comment

• Russel Wilson has been traded to the Yankees. Yup... You read that right.

Comment

• Highest paid player in the NFL????

This guy:

Comment

• <blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">The 49ers and QB Jimmy Garoppolo have agreed to a five-year, $137.5 million contract, source says. The biggest deal in NFL history on a average-per-year basis.</p>&mdash; Mike Garafolo (@MikeGarafolo) <a href="https://twitter.com/MikeGarafolo/status/961668166211522561?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">February 8, 2018</a></blockquote>
              <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Comment

• For some reason embed isn't working in this thread: "The 49ers and QB Jimmy Garoppolo have agreed to a five-year, $137.5 million contract, source says. The biggest deal in NFL history on a average-per-year basis."

The Pat dealt away a young franchise QB for very little in terms of what he will become. This is a franchise changing moment for the 49ers. They haven't had a young QB with this much talent since Steve Young.

Comment

• Janeane Garofalo plays like 6.5 games in his career and becomes the highest paid player ever.

Kaepernick goes to the Super Bowl and can't get a sniff at a job. lol You are funny NFL.

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
                    Janeane Garofalo plays like 6.5 games in his career and becomes the highest paid player ever.

Kaepernick goes to the Super Bowl and can't get a sniff at a job. lol You are funny NFL.
                    We all know why Kaep can't find a gig. Jimmy is a better QB though. Kaep was a scrambler, force him to stay in the pocket and he's really not much of a threat.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
                      We all know why Kaep can't find a gig. Jimmy is a better QB though. Kaep was a scrambler, force him to stay in the pocket and he's really not much of a threat.
                      Yup... but pretty boy played just 6 games in his career. $140m. Damn!

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
                        Yup... but pretty boy played just 6 games in his career. $140m. Damn!
                        Franchise QBs rare and history suggests you need one if you want to win a title. QB salaries keep spiking though, I don't know when it hits the ceiling but it's getting kind of crazy now. Jimmy G got this, just wait for guys like Rodgers, Wilson, Wentz and Luck to come up for contract.

Comment

• So Jimmy G is going to make a salary of $42.6 million next season.

Comment

• https://www.si.com/nfl/2018/02/27/nf...ch-rule-change

No shit, NFL... NO. SHIT.

However, it's of little consolation to anybody now. Just make a damn rule and make it clear as day, so that it doesn't continue to happen.

Comment

• Lol

https://twitter.com/nflnetwork/statu...17965397065728

Comment

• I hate Deion. What a mook!

Comment

Working...
                                X