Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Everything Gridiron

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • The guy deserves to be locked up for good. No telling how many victims there really are:

    Kellen Winslow Jr. is charged with a new count of rape in San Diego in addition to the two counts of rape, two counts of kidnapping with intent to commit rape and one count of forcible sodomy he was already facing.

    The 34-year-old former NFL tight end was arraigned for the new charge Thursday afternoon in a Vista, California courtroom, accused of forcibly raping an unconscious 17-year-old girl in 2003 when he was 19 years old, USA Today reports.

    Winslow Jr. facing three rape charges spanning 15 years
    Winslow was already facing trial for the alleged rape of two women ages 54 and 58 in the San Diego suburb of Encinitas between March and June of this year. Police arrested Winslow twice in June, with the second arrest on the rape charges.

    Winslow also faces a pair of misdemeanor trespassing charges for entering the homes of women he intended to rape, the prosecution alleges. Winslow’s first arrest occurred after he allegedly entered a woman’s home in an Encinitas trailer park, prompting a neighbor to call the police.

    The 58-year-old accuser, a homeless woman, testified in court Thursday morning that Winslow picked her up in his car and offered to take her for coffee when he allegedly took her to a secluded area, raped her and threatened to kill her, the San Diego Union-Tribune reports.

    “I was just scared to death,” she said.
    https://sports.yahoo.com/kellen-wins...231002706.html

    Comment


    • Preseason games are finally here. Beckham won't play though. They saving him for the regular season.

      Comment


      • We're less than a couple weeks away from the season and Dez has no prospects. Wow. Is he washed up already?

        Comment


        • Apollo wrote: View Post
          We're less than a couple weeks away from the season and Dez has no prospects. Wow. Is he washed up already?
          Hard to imagine he's washed up... he's being picky and lots of teams have no interest. I believe he can be very good again in the right situation(ie a team with a QB that isn't afraid to sling it - see Green Bay).

          I think this season is the biggest toss up in recent memory, there's no clear cut conference winners. The NFC is going to be especially tough, there's a lot of good teams that have a shot.
          The Double Champ is here!
          Dynasty King: RRNBADLS7
          Raptors: Larry O'Brien

          Comment


          • Based on Aaron Rodger's reaction to the idea when asked a few months ago, I doubt the Packers sign him. People weren't happy about Jordy being cut.

            Anyway, tonight is the night! Hopefully this season isn't about 24/7 kneeling coverage.

            Comment


            • Apollo wrote: View Post
              Based on Aaron Rodger's reaction to the idea when asked a few months ago, I doubt the Packers sign him. People weren't happy about Jordy being cut.

              Anyway, tonight is the night! Hopefully this season isn't about 24/7 kneeling coverage.
              Well.. Rodgers certainly delivered on the high drama front

              Comment


              • Browns win! Browns win! Browns win!

                Comment


                • Again with these siblings sounding off to the media. Seriously, they all need to STFU and go away... somewhere like Lithuania would be nice. This guy says he hasn't even talked to Gronk about it!

                  https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...-lack-of-help/

                  The Double Champ is here!
                  Dynasty King: RRNBADLS7
                  Raptors: Larry O'Brien

                  Comment


                  • Congratulations to Drew Brees, who passed Peyton Manning to become the NFLs All-time passing yards leader

                    (On a 62 yard TD pass no less).

                    Comment


                    • Rodgers is not human

                      Comment


                      • John “Chuckie” Gruden is melting down tonight as his team is getting crushed by a rookie QB in his first NFL start on a team that has a 1 and 6 record.

                        Chuckie is looking around but it was his idea to trade his best player in Mack to the Bears leaving his defense with pretty much nothing and has since traded the only downfield threat in Amari Cooper futher hamstringing his now very questionable 25$M QB.

                        Those draft picks better pan out or Chuckie could be back in the broadcast booth in 3 years even with that 10 year deal.

                        Comment


                        • Comment


                          • Demographic Shift wrote: View Post
                            John “Chuckie” Gruden is melting down tonight as his team is getting crushed by a rookie QB in his first NFL start on a team that has a 1 and 6 record.

                            Chuckie is looking around but it was his idea to trade his best player in Mack to the Bears leaving his defense with pretty much nothing and has since traded the only downfield threat in Amari Cooper futher hamstringing his now very questionable 25$M QB.

                            Those draft picks better pan out or Chuckie could be back in the broadcast booth in 3 years even with that 10 year deal.
                            It looks like an NBA tank job. He's sold off his best players to load up on picks and sent his team into a full on nose dive. You'll see an drastically different roster next season but no telling how that works.

                            Comment


                            • Apollo wrote: View Post
                              It looks like an NBA tank job. He's sold off his best players to load up on picks and sent his team into a full on nose dive. You'll see an drastically different roster next season but no telling how that works.
                              Oh for sure it will be different...Gruden May be furious at the effort last night but he killed this season for dah Raydahz with the Mack trade. He is going to have to be very lucky to find an impact rush end like that in the draft a second time. The way they are going this year they may drafting in the top 3.

                              They are pretty weak in every area..O-Line...skill players..D-line and in the secondary.

                              Chuckie has a long way to go.

                              Comment


                              • NFC championship preview today between the Saints and Rams.
                                Both powerhouses.
                                Saints come out on top today but they were at home.
                                Just don’t see anyone in NFC that can hang with either of these two teams.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X