Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Probably the best SB I have witnessed (sans the half time show!). High intensity/top shelf quality football. Glad the Chiefs won.

Comment

• Bendit wrote: View Post
      Probably the best SB I have witnessed (sans the half time show!). High intensity/top shelf quality football. Glad the Chiefs won.
      I quite enjoyed that halftime show.

The Double Champ is here!
      Dynasty King: RRNBADLS7
      Raptors: Larry O'Brien

Comment

• Appearing on the Rich Eisen Show last week, ESPN's Adam Schefter stated he expects the Titans to "be in the mix" for impending free agent Tom Brady.

Schefter started out his Titans-Brady discussion by stating his colleague at ESPN, Jeff Darlington, "basically handicapped the Titans as the favorite right now." Per Schefter, Darlington ordered the likelihood of destinations as Titans No. 1, Raiders No. 2, and Patriots No. 3. Schefter added the Chargers to the discussion as a long shot. Brady has obvious connections to the Titans, having played with coach Mike Vrabel in New England, while GM Jon Robinson was a former Patriots executive. The Titans are also a playoff-ready team Brady would be looking for if he were to leave New England. The Titans' quarterback situation is fascinating, with both Ryan Tannehill and Marcus Mariota slated for free agency.
        https://www.rotoworld.com/football/n...9951/tom-brady

Not even loyalty to Golden Boy or is it loyalty used up by the Pats?
        Last edited by Apollo; Tue Feb 25th, 2020, 10:46 AM.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
          https://www.rotoworld.com/football/n...9951/tom-brady

Not even loyalty to Golden Boy or is it loyalty used up by the Pats?
          I think Brady is simply looking at the rosters and recognizing that a strong run game and a strong defence is what he needs to win. Combine that with a coach he knows in Vrabel and an exciting young WR in AJ Brown, and it's a simple desire to play on a strong team. The Pats without Brady aren't as good as the Titans without Brady, and as he is nearly 70 years old now, he just wants to put himself in the best spot to win. I don't know if I believe that the Pats are the 3rd option, but the Titans makes a lot of sense, especially since both of their QBs are free agents and neither guy is someone that teams would really want to tie themselves too.
          Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• He's at a point in his career where he's slightly better than a "game manager". It would be smart to go to the Titans but I think the 49ers would be the very best fit for him.

Comment

Working...
            X