No announcement yet.

Everything Gridiron

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh well, Antonio Brown with punt return. amazing.

Comment

• Trestman just got fired. Cutler might survive.

Maybe the Bears hire Rex Ryan and rekindle the defense. That offense is too talented to be held back by Ryan. Could be a good marriage.

Comment

• Damn. Beckham again.

Comment

• Well... well... wellllllllllllllll... Cowboys vs Packers, Apollo! I'm very nervous about this game but we did finish 8-0 on the road this year. Good luck, man! I expect a great game ahead of us!

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
            Well... well... wellllllllllllllll... Cowboys vs Packers, Apollo! I'm very nervous about this game but we did finish 8-0 on the road this year. Good luck, man! I expect a great game ahead of us!
            When VP of officiating is seen partying on the Cowboys' bus.. well.. then ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE, I guess. #InterferenceCall

Comment

• Sure, that one went our way... whole first half went their way. Me Nah Care!

Comment

• I dont have a dog in this fight...I saw the game and that PI call was correct to begin with and the flag pickup was bs. And what happened to the penalty that should have been called on Dez Bryant who ran onto the field (without helmet) to argue the call as made? A 15 yd penalty. A pity that the refs decide the game without a film review. The NBA & NFL are the worst for refs and arbitrary calls. Even the ex head of referees who moonlights on the telecast called it an interference penalty.

Comment

• terrible calls by the refs on a couple plays there but the lions deserved to lose and did everything possible to hand them the game, and they did.
                  @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
                    Well... well... wellllllllllllllll... Cowboys vs Packers, Apollo! I'm very nervous about this game but we did finish 8-0 on the road this year. Good luck, man! I expect a great game ahead of us!
                    Your fears are very warranted and based on much evidence Mack. That is all.

Oh and good luck.

ceez wrote: View Post
                    terrible calls by the refs on a couple plays there but the lions deserved to lose and did everything possible to hand them the game, and they did.
                    Stafford can't win on the road. The Lions will never do anything unless they get the top record in the NFC. They need to go draft a bruiser RB and take the ball out of Stafford's hands when they have a nice lead on the road in the playoffs... LOL

Comment

• Strange line movement for the Packers tonight... Cowboys tonight then?

Comment

• Good grief....another fail by the refs calling the Dez B. catch a no-catch when clearly imo it was and the ball just came loose when he hit the ground (coming loose as result of ground contact does no count).

Makeup call for the previous game???

Comment

• It was ruled a catch and challenged by Green Bay. They don't turnover calls like that unless it's very clear. Just saying.

Not to mention if not for that stupid hit away from the ball by T.J. Lang, this one wouldn't have been close.

Aaron Rodgers was playing with a partially torn calf muscle. His accuracy was uncharacteristically average but he dialed it in during the 4th Q. We're watching a future hall of famer in his prime.

Comment

• Dont agree with that at all. But whatever, Green Bay beat us. Good Luck, Apollo. Im rooting for Packers if Colts lose.

Comment

• <blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>How is Tht not a catch ?</p>&mdash; Odell Beckham Jr (@OBJ_3) <a href="https://twitter.com/OBJ_3/status/554387120840658946">January 11, 2015</a></blockquote>
                              <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Comment

• Cowboys beat Detroit because of a call, lose to the Packers because of a call

Also, it doesn't matter, because Seattle is going to wipe the floor with Green Bay next weekend.

Go Seahawks
                                The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

Working...
                                X